Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,383
    I don't know what to believe. I knew about the attitude problems so that's why I asked if he'd accept the bench here. Now El Chiringuito say we'd give him 7m per year? That's not bench money. He wants to play LCM so does that mean no Pogba/SMS...?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I don't know what to believe. I knew about the attitude problems so that's why I asked if he'd accept the bench here. Now El Chiringuito say we'd give him 7m per year? That's not bench money. He wants to play LCM so does that mean no Pogba/SMS...?
    Probably. Spending big money on another CM would make it a lot more challenging to instead dump on Chiesa :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Get him and Ndombele. Let Rabiot and Ramsey rotate. Release Khedira and Matuidi
    Would be awesome but I'm almost certain we are signing free CMs and cheaper young CBs because the plan, as usual, is to spurge on some attacker.

maybe De Ligt but i would be shocked if we spent that much on a CB. Almost certainly Icardi or Chiesa.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Would be awesome but I'm almost certain we are signing free CMs and cheaper young CBs because the plan, as usual, is to spurge on some attacker.
    Attacker to be funded with Dybala money

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017

maybe De Ligt but i would be shocked if we spent that much on a CB. Almost certainly Icardi or Chiesa.
    Didnt Paratici say we have only 80m. (Thats enough for De Ligt)

We get two CMs.
    Ramsey and Rabiot for free and spend all money on CB. We dont need to touch anything in attack.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    We are for sure getting him, besides being bit of a cunt, should easily become our 2nd best CM as soon as he comes, young and dynamic skillset (I would said Ramsey 2nd best, but expect him to be healthy half of the season).

Massive improvement over Matuidi. I believe Allegri would kill for such a proper LCM last season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Fuck off. Don't want this Cuntish Fag here. I'm really starting to hate our board/management with those potentially disgusting moves they have lined up.

De Ligt and Ndombele = 160 million. Throw everything @ those two. Generate money by selling deadwood and fringe players. We should be able to spend at least 80-100 million pre sales.

If you want Chiesa, get rid of Cancelo to fund that purchase. It can't be that hard, and yet for some reason our board gets hard whenever they see a freebie.

Quick fixes aren't the solution to our midfield problem, a problem that has been plaguing us since we decided it was wise to get rid of both Vidal and then Pogba without adequately replacing them.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    No way.

Pogaba/SMS is the main target for mid imo and from all the reports.
    Khedira is gone and maybe Matuidi if he Rabiot signed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Isnt he a leftie? Put him at RCM so he can cut in and shoot

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We are for sure getting him, besides being bit of a cunt, should easily become our 2nd best CM as soon as he comes, young and dynamic skillset (I would said Ramsey 2nd best, but expect him to be healthy half of the season).

Its ok we have Ramsey for the other half..

- - - Updated - - -

Comisso said he won't sell even at 100m if you believe CdS.
    Also on FI - They translated it badly calling him Church (someone used google translate...)

As for our midfield - If Rabiot is confirmed we have:
    Pjanic usually 8 sometimes a 9 sometimes 7
    Rabiot 7 potential 8
    Ramsey 7

Still not one of the best but it is a massive improvement on last year..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)