Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,205
    From his latest interview on Canal Plus he said he was close to roma this summer but don't know what brought the deal down. He was happy to go there and he'll see what will happen in the next few weks.

:mad:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    From his latest interview on Canal Plus he said he was close to roma this summer but don't know what brought the deal down. He was happy to go there and he'll see what will happen in the next few weks.

:mad:
    I read it on a reputable Arabic football site couple of days ago.. that his agent met with Garcia already and this is set to happen in Jan as per Sabatini
    I believe it was quoting this from http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I doubt it, Roma are not a big or wealthy enough club to hold onto their top players.
    That was before an American took over. ;) @Juve_fanatic

They are making the right moves IMO. Run like an American team with a strict salary cap and finances under control. I wonder how much they make from stadium revenue and I'm sure a new stadium owned by them is in the works.

I don't think we will see them going away anytime soon and making wise investments on young talents like Rabiot while selling top class players like Pjanic only to reinvest wisely will be a normality.

Honestly, I see them them doing well for some time. The Milan redheaded step children will be behind us for some time.

- - - Updated - - -

But Fuck Totti nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to let this one go, I think we got beat by Roma. What other talents are out here for midfield that are young (and maybe Italian?) ?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,216

They are making the right moves IMO. Run like an American team with a strict salary cap and finances under control. I wonder how much they make from stadium revenue and I'm sure a new stadium owned by them is in the works.

I don't think we will see them going away anytime soon and making wise investments on young talents like Rabiot while selling top class players like Pjanic only to reinvest wisely will be a normality.

Honestly, I see them them doing well for some time. The Milan redheaded step children will be behind us for some time.

- - - Updated - - -

But Fuck Totti nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to let this one go, I think we got beat by Roma. What other talents are out here for midfield that are young (and maybe Italian?) ?
    Tielemans, Gaudino, Mauri, Sturaro, Baselli, Odegaard, Goretzka, Clasie, Vilhena, Ninkovic, Soriano, Pochettino, Kondogbia, Allen, L. Bender, S. Bender, W. Carvalho, Gonalons...Asamoah back at mid...

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Tielemans, Gaudino, Mauri, Sturaro, Baselli, Odegaard, Goretzka, Clasie, Vilhena, Ninkovic, Soriano, Pochettino, Kondogbia, Allen, L. Bender, S. Bender, W. Carvalho, Gonalons...Asamoah back at mid...
    See? :D

What are we worried about?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Since Pallotta has been there they have sold Lamela, Marquinhos, Osvaldo and Benatia, all key players at the time. We'll see what happens if they receive €30m-€35m+ bids for the likes of Pjanic and Strootman again, love for the club only goes so far.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Since Pallotta has been there they have sold Lamela, Marquinhos, Osvaldo and Benatia, all key players at the time. We'll see what happens if they receive €30m-€35m+ bids for the likes of Pjanic and Strootman again, love for the club only goes so far.
    And look how much money they got out of that and what place they are in the table with the dominance we are seeing. Keep in mind, they are playing well even with many injuries.

Lamela seemed toxic to me. Benatia seemed like he wanted out anyways, no?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    And look how much money they got out of that and what place they are in the table with the dominance we are seeing. Keep in mind, they are playing well even with many injuries.

Lamela seemed toxic to me. Benatia seemed like he wanted out anyways, no?
    And maybe Rabiot will replace Pjanic, in a season or three, but I didn't argue against that, did I? I'm just pointing out a difference between Roma and Juventus (so far).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)