Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Then that vulture koala hybrid cunt can stay where he is. Rabiot might not be at the same level as that midget shit-stick, but he isn't going to cost us upwards of 30 million, and we won't have to sacrifice Pogba for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Marotta wasn't ready to pay 12M for Verratti but had no problems paying 17M till 2020 for Pereyra.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he was one of those that thought he wasn't worth the fee that sent him out of Italy.
Silence heathen. When the masters speak, peasants weep. I was actually one of the guys who happened to be disappointed that we didn't get him back then, so get your facts straight you neanderthal :p

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta wasn't ready to pay 12M for Verratti but had no problems paying 17M till 2020 for Pereyra.
Dat dere depth :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will agree with you on this point. However, there were plenty of members here up in arms at spending that on an "unproven midget".
Silence heathen. When the masters speak, peasants weep. I was actually one of the guys who happened to be disappointed that we didn't get him back then, so get your facts straight you neanderthal :p
:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Give me one single reason why, and I will try my best to understand you. And I truly hope its not about him saying positive words about PSG after signing for them instead of Juve, who arent his employers who he has no obligation towards (despite clearly being a fan of from young age).

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, did YOU just call someone neanderthal? :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Give me one single reason why, and I will try my best to understand you. And I truly hope its not about him saying positive words about PSG after signing for them instead of Juve, who arent his employers who he has no obligation towards (despite clearly being a fan of from young age).

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, did YOU just call someone neanderthal? :p
He looks annoying and provocative. I don't like Muller (even tho he is a fantastic player, but possesses an extremely punchable face). The same applies to that fucker Dzeko and the cuntbag Giroud. There are many other players who just look like they should be kicked in the nuts, so no objective reason :D I even think the koala vulture hybrid is a very good player (quality indeed), and yes I did call the jinxer a neanderthal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So yeah, you are pretty much a fucking psycho :D

And you dont see the irony in you calling someone a neanderthal? ;)

P.S Agreed about Giroud, would hold him down while you would pummel him for sure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Which reminds me, we must get this out of the way, before Rabiot makes his decision next year, BC81, what's your primal instinct when you gaze upon this here gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)