Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We can't buy Rabiot, PSG won't deal with us after Coman. They seem to be a very proud ownership. Forget about Lavezz, Pastore, etc.

Now we don't have any grounds to claim Rabiot is more talented than Coman. They play in different positions, this may explain why Rabiot was more used. Squad has different needs. Also if I'm not mistaken Rabiot is 1 yr older. Finally as far as I know PSG tried till the end to extend with Coman but couldn't. They learned their lesson and now they know the same will happen to Rabbiot, they'll just bag a few mil for him. Nothing related to talent.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's up to clubs how they spend their money, but it's obvious that as a club we are not going to pay a fee for a player we can agree to sign for free in a few months.

If someone else wants to pay a few million to beat others then fine, and Arsenal have enough allure to sign him.
regardless of contract situation we did spend the same on sturaro, though i am sure theres a lot of financial foul play going there

We can't buy Rabiot, PSG won't deal with us after Coman. They seem to be a very proud ownership. Forget about Lavezz, Pastore, etc.

Now we don't have any grounds to claim Rabiot is more talented than Coman. They play in different positions, this may explain why Rabiot was more used. Squad has different needs. Also if I'm not mistaken Rabiot is 1 yr older. Finally as far as I know PSG tried till the end to extend with Coman but couldn't. They learned their lesson and now they know the same will happen to Rabbiot, they'll just bag a few mil for him. Nothing related to talent.

whats your source on PSG not wanting to deal wth us, also we were speaking about players potential so ti was a valid comparison

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
regardless of contract situation we did spend the same on sturaro, though i am sure theres a lot of financial foul play going there

whats your source on PSG not wanting to deal wth us, also we were speaking about players potential so ti was a valid comparison
No source, it's just my assumption.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Why ask for deschamps when you have allegri.

Support the coach ffs.
Why ask for Goetze when we have Tevez? Support the team FFS? Does that logic really hold? Wasn't being serious about that anyway, was a thought I had in between talking to idiot customers about the weather.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #698
    :boh:

They'll leave him on the bench and we'll get him for free. They say get a lot of cash now or just go for free next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)