Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Roma inquired about PSG midfielder Adrian Rabiot but Arsenal have made a very good offer & could close the deal. Juventus are still after him but only if he leaves for free next season - GDM

mondo1

May 14, 2006
would he have been the better investment than sturaro? i mean we paid 5.5 mil plus bonuses for sturaro, could have used that money for this kid.

haven't seen both really... max. 2 games each without really noticing it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
would he have been the better investment than sturaro? i mean we paid 5.5 mil plus bonuses for sturaro, could have used that money for this kid.

haven't seen both really... max. 2 games each without really noticing it
Allways more chance that the italian talent makes it, and it would have a bigger impact on the italian market.

Juventus must allways prioritise italian youth, and then look for foreign ones. Unless there is talent like Coman or Pogba. Rabiot is nice, but PSG wants to break our balls

- - - Updated - - -

Free or nothing :lol:

Sounds like Beppe.
Free cause dont want to engage in bidding war with richer team : the logical and economically viable way

Sounds like Beppe :heart:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
then we dont know anything, theres a reason PSG was fighting tooth and nail to keep him. Why are you constantly defending every decision by the club irrationally?
I'm just explaining them. I like how we approached transfers so far. I'd like Nastasic and Lavezzi but the chances are slim
I'd like rabiot very much, but i'm not an idiot. If arsenal shows interest, considering the french pedophile, we dont stand a chance if they want him.

Marotta has allways gone out of the way when richer teams showed up. Its frustating, but its the only thing we should do.

Verratti, PSG could have trippled what they paid if we would try to put up a muscle. Aguero ? City would have added a zero to the fee if they had to.

We need to get players like Pogba and Coman before the others do, and use out scouting knowledge.

But i'm afraid its to late for Rabiot, and hope he'll refuse all offers to come to juventus where Pogba and Coman are

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
rabiot has more potential than coman
If you take a step back and look at it from PSG's vantage point, you are correct.

I hope that Coman turns out to be a good player in the future, but people need to be reminded that PSG LET his contract expire, before making any moves to re-sign him.

Not every free transfer that Juve will make will turn out to be a Pogba type situation. You can't hit on all of them, although we have been lucky in that regard in the last few years.

Rabiot is a 19 year old CM who gets little playing time with one year on his contract, yet PSG won't let him go unless someone pays in the vicinity of 5 million, and a club like Aresnal, and say what you will about them, but Wenger has a keen eye for young talent, seems to be willing to pay it.

That says something

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rabiot has played more so you'd have to agree he has more talent, based on this. Age is also a factor to consider.

What may be more important right now is for PSG to retain home grown players, considering they have just lost Coman. It's doesn't look like happening, however. Rabiot seems determined to leave.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But the fact remains simple.

Paying for a player who's contract is ending soon is stupid. Unless its a really small fee.

But if Arsenal is there wanting to meet the fee, juventus is logically out of the picture

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's up to clubs how they spend their money, but it's obvious that as a club we are not going to pay a fee for a player we can agree to sign for free in a few months.

If someone else wants to pay a few million to beat others then fine, and Arsenal have enough allure to sign him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
rabiot has more potential than coman
That's why we got Coman and someone else is getting Rabiot.

- - - Updated - - -

then we dont know anything, theres a reason PSG was fighting tooth and nail to keep him. Why are you constantly defending every decision by the club irrationally?
Did it take you that long to notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)