Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Butt fucked Real Madrid twice with a fucking rubbish team. I thought our two CL campaigns under him, we played fairly well, and were unlucky against Chelsea in second round of the 08/09 CL.
Giovinco's best game for juve, but the ref basically allowed chelsea to kick him off the field and kept on a brutal display throughout the game.
Cause we were at least equal to them

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Tbf we went out of the Europa league without losing, which is the best way to get out of a competition you don't want to be in.

Plus the snow in that Poznan game made the Gala away game look like a friendly summer training session in Rio De Janeiro

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Piotrr is from Warsaw, and probably he supports Legia. For Legia fans Lech Poznan is like Inter for us :D
I follow Legia a bit, but it's only because i live in Warsaw. Don't give a shit about watching polish league though. :p
Those headlines when Lech managed to stop italian powerhouse, people still laugh at this nowadays. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

They just scored against Celtic in the almighty Park btw. :weee:

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I follow Legia a bit, but it's only because i live in Warsaw. Don't give a $#@! about watching polish league though. :p
Those headlines when Lech managed to stop italian powerhouse, people still laugh at this nowadays. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

They just scored against Celtic in the almighty Park btw. :weee:
It was annoying, but come on, anybody cares about opinions of Przeglad Sportowy or Weszlo? It would have never happened if it had been Champions League, though.

Zyro has been on fire lately. Nawalka gonna send call-up for sure.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #657
    What's going on Mark? Apparently PSG are willing to sell him now, and Arsenal are looking to seal the deal.
    PSG was willing to sell him to inter, roma, meelan also. The player said no to them because he wanted us apparently. Don't know if things changed. I still think we'll get him for free. :boh:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    PSG was willing to sell him to inter, roma, meelan also. The player said no to them because he wanted us apparently. Don't know if things changed. I still think we'll get him for free. :boh:
    Football Italia reports that Arsenal bought him for 5 mil.I don't know if it is true.And also that are pushing hard for Lavezzi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)