Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Today's gds confirms Juve has an agreement with Rabiot & when Rabiot's contract expires (2015) he will join Juventus on a free transfer.
There was another transfer that was mentioned like that a couple of years ago. Once the player's contract was about to expire he renewed. That's exactly what happened...true story.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Today's gds confirms Juve has an agreement with Rabiot & when Rabiot's contract expires (2015) he will join Juventus on a free transfer.
This would be 100% illegal. Clubs can't talk with players till they have less than 6 months on their contract.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I thought they couldn't begin negotiations on a contract outside of 6 months
They can't have any contacts regarding signing him in the future. I'm not saying they didn't do it but if they did I'm sure they wouldn't let any info about it leak to the press. That's why this rumours is most likely pure bullshit.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They can't have any contacts regarding signing him in the future. I'm not saying they didn't do it but if they did I'm sure they wouldn't let any info about it leak to the press. That's why this rumours is most likely pure bullshit.
They can't talk to the player, we talked with his mom agent. :beppe:

Nothing against the rules.

And clubs contact agents all the time, that's how most of the deals are made.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They are forbidden if they are about a player that is still on a contract with another club. The rules are really simple. If a player has more than 6 months on the contract no other club can contact him or his agent (it's really the same thing) about signing a contract with them.

Currently under both the transfer rules established by FIFA and the Football Association followed by the clubs playing in England if another club wants to procure the services of a player that is registered with another club they must speak directly with that club and not to the player or his agent. The individual player and the agent who represents him will only be brought in for discussions with the potential purchasing club once the two clubs have agreed on a fee.
Same rules apply to every club competition. This is also why most of the news like "Sanchez agrees contract with Juventus. Juventus now only needs to make a bid" are ridiculous piece of bullshit journalism.

And yeah this is about transfers but it's the same rule that doesn't allow any contacts with a player before he's on <6months.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That's why I said that we may have contacted him but no part of such contact would leak the info about it to any random Italian journalist. That's asking for trouble and bad business. In other words, bullshit rumour.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Maybe they have a verbal agreement but if they do it is an illegal act in the world of football law.
The thing is even if they do have a verbal agreement and if it is illegal no one can prove it, you just deny anything.
And fuck the law, if you can go around it, everybody does that especially if you cant prove something like verbal agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)