Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
if we secure Rabiot´s and Pantic´s signature then yes. also depends on who the CB is (i want Mustafi :klin:)
Rabiot next year , Pantic can come in Jan (If we do sign them :D ) . If city get benatia then natasic looks likely since GDM mentioned him . Mustafi could be an alternative to him. Not a bad mercato :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:hi: :D

Btw would you guys be satisfied with a mercato of Evra - Morata - Iturbe - Coman - CB ?

no, no sure impact players, and we are yet to see how morata and iturbe can play as starters for big clubs. Coman i doubt we are going to even use this year, evra is garbage. Id rather we get one proved player instead of both morata and iturbe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rabiot next year , Pantic can come in Jan (If we do sign them :D ) . If city get benatia then natasic looks likely since GDM mentioned him . Mustafi could be an alternative to him. Not a bad mercato :D
im just scared w miss out on him. Nastasic would be amazing,cant believe he may actually be available :tuttosport: not a bad mercato you say? Nastasic, Evra, Coman, Iturbe, Morata, Rabiot and Pantic (next year but id like to know that they are ours, not that they agree deals with other teams in January) and i would call it an amazing mercato :tuttosport:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
no, no sure impact players, and we are yet to see how morata and iturbe can play as starters for big clubs. Coman i doubt we are going to even use this year, evra is garbage. Id rather we get one proved player instead of both morata and iturbe.
Don't you think this team needs atleast 3-4 new players who are young and highly motivated ? . How will just 1 player solve our problem in attack when we have only tevez and llorente as quality players.

Vucinic and Quag are done . Gio has no impact when he comes on as a sub . These players need to be replaced .

I agree morata and iturbe are yet to be proven but the proven players we can't afford them and it becomes a catch 22 situation. I hope we don't over pay for them that is all.

I think Coman could be used like how giaccherini was for us , he is quick , good dribbler plays as a cm and lw . Technically much better .

Peluso - Evra / Quag - Morata / Vucinic - Iturbe . They all are direct replacements.

Evra i agree has had a very poor season , he is ok going fwd but at the back he has been a disaster , but still he is better than peluso. Surely he will be used a sub for Asa .

What would your ideal mercato be like ?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Don't you think this team needs atleast 3-4 new players who are young and highly motivated ? . How will just 1 player solve our problem in attack when we have only tevez and llorente as quality players.

Vucinic and Quag are done . Gio has no impact when he comes on as a sub . These players need to be replaced .

I agree morata and iturbe are yet to be proven but the proven players we can't afford them and it becomes a catch 22 situation. I hope we don't over pay for them that is all.

I think Coman could be used like how giaccherini was for us , he is quick , good dribbler plays as a cm and lw . Technically much better .

Peluso - Evra / Quag - Morata / Vucinic - Iturbe . They all are direct replacements.

Evra i agree has had a very poor season , he is ok going fwd but at the back he has been a disaster , but still he is better than peluso. Surely he will be used a sub for Asa .

I disagree.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Gio is 50/50 as a sub, sometimes he's a good option, other times not. I really liked him in the games he started. Perhaps if we go 433 he will be a starter. If not, I still like him as a rotation player vs smaller teams.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'd rather invest in him rather than 15mln on Pereyra.

And considering we'll have Evra as a LB that means we'll have Asamoah back in the middle (I guess).
How I would love to see that, he will be more effective than Casper for sure.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

my ideal mercato would be policy based, if our policy is to pursue young players because we are outpriced of the bigger ones then it makes no sense to put all our eggs in one basket and drop 40-45 mil on iturbe and morata, i really dont like the iturbe deal tbh if our policy is to strengthen the team then we should first and foremost get a solid starter and for that 40 mil we should be able to get someone, relatively sure value, that would have an immediate impact.

and i agree on gio, we should sell him

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i think us, because if we really really want wed just have to match inter's price, but inter cant really incentivize with just money as far as player is concerned, especially a young one who needs the right environment to blossom, which inter clearly isnt.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
would be fucking hilarious if he benches pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

would be fucking hilarious if he benches pirlo

edit :scratch that. it would be fucking hilarious if he benches vidal (judging by how shitty vidal's play has been since january)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What do you think of Iturbe X? Not price that we may or may not pay but talent wise.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do you think of Iturbe X? Not price that we may or may not pay but talent wise.
hes talented, no denying that, but it's all about intangibles. I really liked in that u20 tourney, but he was garbage in riber imo the thing is as dysfunctional and pressure filled riber was, players like falcao and sanchez made it happen regardless, and you can tell they would become stars, i didnt get that with iturbe.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hes talented, no denying that, but it's all about intangibles. I really liked in that u20 tourney, but he was garbage in riber imo the thing is as dysfunctional and pressure filled riber was, players like falcao and sanchez made it happen regardless, and you can tell they would become stars, i didnt get that with iturbe.
Fair enough, hopefully if we get him we can get the best out of him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
problem with having a policy of pursuing young players is that if those players have the hype and are considered quality you end up paying for them. Their wages are not high which is the bonus but you still pay a premium for getting that good young player with "potential" to become world class.

Not many young players out there that are not expensive and can make immediate impact.

My question would relate more to quality versus quantity when spending...we pay 45m for Morata and Iturbe when we could bring in Sanchez for that, if not a little less. But then we still need that extra striker in the squad so who do you get? Is it Eto'o or Drogba on a free and pay them ridiculously high wages or do you stick with the young player policy and spend 45m, put faith in both and hopefully they will flourish like Pogba has.

As for Giovinco...would be ironic that we sell him only to revert to a system where he could actually contribute well in.

If Rabiot wants Juve, then we are in the box seat.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Veronique Rabiot (Rabiot's mother/agent) - Le Parisien

Adrien cannot afford to spend a season on bench, it would slow his development.

Adrien (Rabiot) has set himself high goals. His main goal is to be part of the France team in Euro 2016.

Staying at PSG? this would be a very complicated hypothesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)