Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If our midfield remains as Pirlo, pogba and vidal then he'll be on bench so other offers where is may be guaranteed to start may become a deciding factor. Unless formations and tactics change to implement him in but I highly doubt that Conte would have him in his starting plans.

But I agree...at the end of the day you bring in two players like coman and rabiot and pay under 10m all up, that isn't bad business.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Roma, Inter, Juve, PL teams. Hmm, if i was Rabiot as footballer and only, i would join Roma to take more chances. When there is Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba he will not take games on his feet this year. Perhamps and the next year.

For us would be a great and cheap signing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Rabiot for 5 mill sounds like a steal, but he's more of an investment than a necessity for our squad, and we're probably better off not competing with another team for a signing like this.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We quite badly need another good midfielder on the bench for depth purposes. Our midfield played a ridiculously high amount of minutes last season, and that's bad when you have a very young Pogba, a man who runs his ass off in Vidal and a very old Pirlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)