Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
€3m is a good deal, but €7m and upwards starts becoming past his real value (1 year on contract), and you know we won't pay that.
I get your point, but losing him for 3-4mln more, and then watching him become a 20-30mln player in a couple of years would be terrible.

Buying Iturbe for 25mln+, that's what I consider a risk.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
€3m is a good deal, but €7m and upwards starts becoming past his real value (1 year on contract), and you know we won't pay that.
Exactly the reason why we lost out on Verratti.We were penny pinching for a few million euros and then PSG came with a crazy offer and the rest as they say is history

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
unted needs established players to get back to CL, when was the last time they developed a talent?
Arsenal could be a good destination but they too need starters in midfield first
cheslea is super stacked in the middle
we are also super stacked in the middle tbh

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Exactly the reason why we lost out on Verratti.We were penny pinching for a few million euros and then PSG came with a crazy offer and the rest as they say is history
I think we were quite far away from €12m tbh, didn't we offer half of that?

Verratti was obviously a strong talent, but we were never going to pay €12m for a young Serie B player, we have to stay principled or it goes out of control. What will PSG offer next, €15m? That's why you have to stop at your mark.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think we were quite far away from €12m tbh, didn't we offer half of that?

Verratti was obviously a strong talent, but we were never going to pay €12m for a young Serie B player, we have to stay principled or it goes out of control. What will PSG offer next, €15m? That's why you have to stop at your mark.
No.Actually they were asking 6m to co-own him but we offered like 4.5m odd and stopped there.

As far as i know there was a player + cash deal agreed upon by both clubs but the player refused to go there so we had to increase our cash offer but we didnt and in the end PSG came up with an inflated offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe @Mark can confirm.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #271
    If you believe Verratti..."I said no to Juve because they were sending me out on loan".

What I heard is that we offered something like you said + a couple of players including Bouy but he refused to go to Pescara. Then PSG arrived and took him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #274
    inter think they will get him. If goes on Bosman then Juve have a better shot. - GDM

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    unted needs established players to get back to CL, when was the last time they developed a talent?
    Arsenal could be a good destination but they too need starters in midfield first
    cheslea is super stacked in the middle
    Herrera and Shaw is not ready footballers. Also, Van Gaal is well known for his tactic development for a young player. But that i said is, if a PL team really want Rabiot they will take him. We can't compete against them in wages or the bid to psg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)