Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But Asa also complained he didn't like to play as LB during the WC.
Yes, because Ghana has fucking Muntari and Boateng as CMs instead. With Asamoah there they'd have been so much more dangerous, and he knows that. When he sees Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and the likes playing there instead, I think it would be fine for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
If Rabiot joins us,and reports about Kingsley Coman are true,that'll make it 4 world class CM's,two upcoming talented youngsters who will not be very satisfied on the bench and Padowin who thankfully will ride the bench happily.Still with Sturaro coming in next year,Rabiot does seem to be a bit of overkill.
Unless Coman is used as a winger,do we really need Rabiot?Lets just wrap Iturbe up and then if we have spare cash,lock up Rabiot.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Yes, because Ghana has $#@!ing Muntari and Boateng as CMs instead. With Asamoah there they'd have been so much more dangerous, and he knows that. When he sees Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and the likes playing there instead, I think it would be fine for him.
Actually he doesn't enjoy being on the defensive. He would be happy to play as a wingback rather than a fullback.
http://www.modernghana.com/sports/549563/2/2014-world-cup-kwadwo-asamoah-unhappy-with.html

Check out the Youtube video, Rabiot with a classy assist. Pirlo like.

- - - Updated - - -

If Rabiot joins us,and reports about Kingsley Coman are true,that'll make it 4 world class CM's,two upcoming talented youngsters who will not be very satisfied on the bench and Padowin who thankfully will ride the bench happily.Still with Sturaro coming in next year,Rabiot does seem to be a bit of overkill.
Unless Coman is used as a winger,do we really need Rabiot?Lets just wrap Iturbe up and then if we have spare cash,lock up Rabiot.
Rabiot is a must. Coman will actually compete on the wing, so that's Vidal,Pogba,Pirlo,Marchi and Rabiot. I think Pirlo is fading, and we can slowly integrate Rabiot to bench Pirlo. Marchisio will get game time because he is versatile .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rabiot is a must. Coman will actually compete on the wing, so that's Vidal,Pogba,Pirlo,Marchi and Rabiot. I think Pirlo is fading, and we can slowly integrate Rabiot to bench Pirlo. Marchisio will get game time because he is versatile .
thats it :tup:

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
So do you really see Conte moving to 4-3-3 with Iturbe(BIG DOUBT) and Coman as his main wingers.Maybe Tevez would cover one wing and Iturbe as the main man on the other,but Giovinco and Coman hardly inspire trust as subs as we don't know anything about Coman and giovinco is giovinco.A star signing like Sanchez would have made 4-3-3 more possible but I hardly think that will be a reality in this mercato.
This really points more toward the continuation of 3-5-2 which would entail using Coman as a midfielder.The picture would be clearer at the end of mercato.Definitely hope that it is your version(of Conte using Coman on the wings)is true though.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So do you really see Conte moving to 4-3-3 with Iturbe(BIG DOUBT) and Coman as his main wingers.Maybe Tevez would cover one wing and Iturbe as the main man on the other,but Giovinco and Coman hardly inspire trust as subs as we don't know anything about Coman and giovinco is giovinco.A star signing like Sanchez would have made 4-3-3 more possible but I hardly think that will be a reality in this mercato.
This really points more toward the continuation of 3-5-2 which would entail using Coman as a midfielder.The picture would be clearer at the end of mercato.Definitely hope that it is your version(of Conte using Coman on the wings)is true though.
If Conte decides Iturbe is good enough we'll play sort of 433/4321 with Iturbe and Tevez there's no doubt IMO. If Iturbe won't be good enough straight away we'll stick to 352 for sure.
Giovinco and Pepe will be ahead of Coman that's for sure. Both are rather easy to drop down in the pecking order so it's up to Coman to prove himself. It will take some time for him.

Giovinco being Giovinco but we all know he can't play SS. On the wing of 433 he'll be better that's for sure but he's still not good enough imo but what can you do? it's impossible to buy 4-5 new wingers in one mercato.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I'm not saying Conte will surely change the formation, but I am sure Coman will not be used as one of the 3 CM. Coman is here for now as young talent, we are not sure if he will be in the first team, Primavera or loaned out. But if he is in the first team, he will be an option for Conte to switch formation.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I think I posted in the other thread but I think I read we offered 3mln for him (or we plan to).
This ?

Gazzetta dello Sport: Juventus are preparing an offer of €3m for PSG's unsettled youngster Adrien Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

What type of player is he?
Decent read on Rabiot and coman

http://www.juventibus.com/content/cosa-pensano-a-parigi-di-coman-e-rabiot.html

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
A freind of mine who folllows Ligue 1 told me that he's a star in the making, compared him to Thiago Motta but with more technique and better passing, he also said that he seems like a leader that isn't afraid to showcase his technique and his style.

Hopefully will get him :xfinger:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:D

I 've visited a couple of french PSG forums and they more upset about the possibility of loosing Rabiot than Coman, he's according to them the best player to come out of their academy recently.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He is an extremely intelligent player. This signing can be as big as Pogba.

Check out this youtube video where he intentionally use's the referee to get out in a tight situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)