Adriano (1 Viewer)

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
adriano just needs a new enviroment, a place where people would support him, unlike the argentines at inter, seems like mancini lost faith in him too.
clubbing...heck yeah, if i played for one of those crap clubs in milano and looked at my shirt, i would also wonder if the stripes weren't the wrong colour, stripes should only be black and white. and when realizing this, well look around..milano are full of models, so who wouldn't be clubbing.
no seriously i would love to see adriano come to juve, think that he would do us good, i prefer him over klose.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Pros:

Young
Strong
Great left foot
Hungry, wants to play to prove that he should start for Brazil

Cons:

Weight problems
No right foot
Unprofessional and parties too much

I really think the last bit is the biggest issue - you can get him to lose weight and practice with his other foot, but the clubbing thing comes directly from his general attitude. While Torino is a much quieter city, Brazilian players have kind of become infamous for...how we say it? Painting the night red? Obviously there are Brazilians who don't party, like Kaka, but Adriano isn't like Kaka. I would only want Adriano 1. cheap and 2. having some sort of clause in his contract that gives him a strong incentive to go home before 4 in the morning every day.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
I'd love to switch Camo for Adriano. I'd pay 10 mill + Camo for Adriano if need be.

A winger getting close to 30 who isn't a technical whiz= career going downhill fast.

Adriano is capable of being what Ibrahimovic is right now.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Cannavaro wasn't nearly as shit at Inter and his attitude was better than Adriano, who seems to not give a shit anymore. Than there was the Veron feud, fighting with another teammate, which is never a good sign.

Not to say he couldn't regain his form, but I dont think he is the best option available if were looking for a striker.

Nov 28, 2006
then again u ignore the fact that it's milano!
full of models and night life.
adriano is a star, he's single , he's at the city of fashion...why wouldnt he go out and have some fun?

every player who is single in milano go to clubs.
get him to turin and he'll get a wife to treat him. :)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Adriano is very talented. If he would work hard and stop going to parties so often he would be really great. Perhaps juventus would be the right environment for him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Who's ever opinion. Adriano ain't showing he's better than Ibra this season, exactly the opposite.

With most of the extra capital increase going to transfer funds as stated by Blanc, we might well see big calibre players in a Juve jersey next season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Adriano is very talented. If he would work hard and stop going to parties so often he would be really great. Perhaps juventus would be the right environment for him.

Maybe Juve would be the right environment but I think it is too big a chance to take given our current situation.

As great a player as he can be I would have to pass, Huntelaar is my first choice.

Jul 24, 2006
Maybe Juve would be the right environment but I think it is too big a chance to take given our current situation.

As great a player as he can be I would have to pass, Huntelaar is my first choice.
Absolutely. We need younger players who are looking to make their mark on the world stage or seasoned professionals.
With DD still at the helm anything else is too much of a risk, no Cassano/Ibra-esque man-management distractions thanks very much..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)