Adriano (1 Viewer)

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
remember the first year adriano arrived to inter he was a facking beast but remember we also have palladino who is the future of italian soccer and has proved to be a player worth watching......so just make palladino play more

Jul 28, 2002
You know i had to get that one in.

Seriously though, it could work if we played palla and boji as left and right wing forwards, who track back to help our neddy paro and another DM. We still get to have a defensife core, but allowing to imploy an agressive pressing game. It could work.

Mike: He wasnt a one hit wonder was he, he tore up the league with both parma and the viola. His first season was impressive until he got injured.

We would still have to curtail his playboy nature.

Durden

May 11, 2006
we should get rid of trez while we can.
in summer 2008 his contract in finished and he'll be free.
that's a loss of 14-17 million euro.
If Trez stays I think it would be top 4 next year. If we don't finish in top 4 next year we'll miss out on atleast twice as much money from the CL.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
we should get rid of trez while we can.
in summer 2008 his contract in finished and he'll be free.
that's a loss of 14-17 million euro.
And what if Trezeguet signs a new contract. Did you think of that ?

the thing about players that play in milano is that it's a city full of famous people and the night life there is apealing to football players.
How is Milan so succesful then ? Their players don´t make too much problems. I think you got it wrong, Adriano would do such thing in any city.....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd say Totti is playing just as good Zalatan.

regardless, Zlatan will get coky and start playing like crap next season. This will be to our benefit because we will be competing with binter.

Jul 28, 2002
I'd say Totti is playing just as good Zalatan.

regardless, Zlatan will get coky and start playing like crap next season. This will be to our benefit because we will be competing with binter.
Its a shame the two most hated players in serie A by Juve fans are performing to such a level when we are at our lowest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)