Adriano (1 Viewer)

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
adriano is an excellent player one year ago he was one of the best attackers in the world hes just having a bad time ...ibra is a strange player he has made amazing goals but there are many times in which ibra misses infront of the goalkeeper,seing adriano missing infront of the goalkeeper is strange....adrianos left leg strike is one of the best in the world.....eventhough hes having a bad season ill still give him a shot in juve

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
hahahahahahaha ibra would be an exception people would definetly understand....or at least us juventinos after what he said (that he has always been interista eventhough he played in juventus) thats not the right thing to say to the team who made you famous all around the world....yeah he was a great player when he played with ajax but he wasnt considered one of the best player of the world then

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
hahahahahaha actually when he played with us he was one of my favorite players i just loved ibrahimovic thats why i hate him that much....its just like zambrotta after what he said last week hes a great dissapointment

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Ibrahimovic has never denied that he is a fan of Inter. He said it loooooong ago. I knew it while he played in Juventus, that's why I never really liked him.

Anyways. Adriano would be really great in Juventus and a player I never would say no to. Maybe we could get him on the cheap :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Come on guys you just miss him... :eyebrows:
I do, i have no grudges against Ibra, there are really not too many players who has his flashy moves.

Adriano? Are Juventus strong enough to change him? Will DP's positive influence be welcomed by him?

I just don't want anybody to distrupt our team harmony.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
if we are able to bring back old adriano we are definetly bringing back one of the best strickers of the world back in the game....so lets give him a try maybe hes a little depressed with all the ibra success in inter hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)