Adel Taarabt (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
"Milan are not going through the best of periods right now and are no longer one of the top teams. But if I sign for Milan they would open up doors for me to get to the really big clubs like Real Madrid and Barca"

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what's funnier, Adel Taarabt thinking he's Messi or Milan just getting cock slapped.
I love it :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
More from this fella:

Better AC Milan or Juventus? "I admire the work of Conte, the elegance of Vucinic, the determination of Marchisio and Vidal. Chiellini does not inspire me as a character, but he's a great defender. Pogba is a friend. Milanista But I prefer the culture. With Juve there are no contacts."

- Google translate

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
More from this fella:

Better AC Milan or Juventus? "I admire the work of Conte, the elegance of Vucinic, the determination of Marchisio and Vidal. Chiellini does not inspire me as a character, but he's a great defender. Pogba is a friend. Milanista But I prefer the culture. With Juve there are no contacts."

- Google translate
Adel knows what's up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol was random about Giorgios uninspiring personality. Why is he talking about Italian clubs, whether it's positive or negative, seems random.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)