Adel Taarabt (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Assaidi was very good too, his cross for the first goal was amazing. He got past his defender all the time, but sometimes his end product was lacking especially when he crossed with his left, but all in all, he was very lively, energetic and was a nuisance to Tanzania's defense with his dribbling.

and of course i watched the game :)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
QPR 22 year old attacking midfielder Adel Taarabt has declared: ""I want to play week in, week out, I am not happy to sit on the bench, my job is to play football. I understand I cannot play every game but we play only once in a week so I need to be doing that and starting the game".

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Id buy him for 5-6m. He's got some potential, if it wasn't for that cunt Joey Barton he could have evolved to an even better player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Warnock is a classless cunt that does not appreciate talent, i'm sure he'd bench Messi if he had him on his team for players like Barton and Mackie. Hope the asshole gets sacked as soon as possible.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Warnock is a classless cunt that does not appreciate talent, i'm sure he'd bench Messi if he had him on his team for players like Barton and Mackie. Hope the asshole gets sacked as soon as possible.
No Taarabt is just a Primadonna idiot who believes his own hype.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
not a fan then Fred?

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Primadonna. Like Neymar for instance. Warnock is still a cunt.
Yet Neymar has more talent in his toe than Taarabt has in his whole body. There's hardly many clubs queuing up for this wonderful talent is there?

Taarabt is a cunt in how he's acted, like leaving the ground and HT etc.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Yet Neymar has more talent in his toe than Taarabt has in his whole body. There's hardly many clubs queuing up for this wonderful talent is there?

Taarabt is a cunt in how he's acted, like leaving the ground and HT etc.
Trust me, Taarabt has talent. Saying Neymar has more in his toe is just being stupid. Why are you being stupid Nicholas? :confused:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Trust me, Taarabt has talent. Saying Neymar has more in his toe is just being stupid. Why are you being stupid Nicholas? :confused:
It's not being stupid. It's looking at the facts. He did amazing in the Championship but so did David Nugent, he's looked out of his depth when he played in the Premiership this season and many QPR fans would agree.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No Taarabt is just a Primadonna idiot who believes his own hype.
He has serious attitude problems and has in no way proven himself. He is a primadonna, and he needs to get his head out of his arse if he wants to have a career. Still, i've always disliked Warnock, look at some of the comments he makes, like one he made when he was at Sheffield when he said he'd rather watch the EPL than the CL. Guy is a xenophobic classless cunt, and you cannot convince me in any way that Taarabt does not deserve a place in this QPR team. Warnock was being a cunt to Taarabt from the very start. That being said, the way Taarabt is reacting is both inexcusable and unprofessional. He should put his head down, work hard and prove Warnock wrong, instead of whining, bitching and moaning about not getting his chance.

not a fan then Fred?
Not at all.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Milan are not going through the best of periods right now and are no longer one of the top teams. But if I sign for Milan they would open up doors for me to get to the really big clubs like Real Madrid and Barca"

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what's funnier, Adel Taarabt thinking he's Messi or Milan just getting cock slapped.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol a nobody like that saying that about a big club, even in their pathetic state, is ridicolously funny case of gigantic ego.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)