Actor Robin Williams Dies at 63 (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amazing comic talent. Such a shame that his disease didn't allow him to experience more of the joy he's been able to give so many through his talents.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
“When I was drinking there was only one time, where even for a moment, I thought: 'Fuck life.’ But then even my conscience brain went, did you really just say fuck life? You know you have a pretty good life as it is right now. Have you noticed the two houses? Yes. Have you noticed the girlfriend? Yes. Have you noticed that things are pretty good, even though you may not be working right now? Yes. Okay, let’s put the suicide over here on discussable, let’s leave that over here in the discussion area, we’ll talk about that. First of all you don’t have the balls to do it. I’m not going to say it out loud. Have you thought about buying a gun? No. What are you going to do, cut your wrist with a water pick? Maybe, that’s erosion. Why are you thinking about that? Can I put this over there in the what the fuck category, yes let’s put that in what the fuck. Can I ask you what you’re doing right now? You’re sitting naked in a hotel room with a bottle of Jack Daniels, yes. Is that maybe influencing your decision? Okay, we’re going to put that over here. What is that beside the bed? I don’t know. Don’t discuss that with her, because she might tweet it, okay, this may not be good. Okay, we’re going to put this in the what the fuck category, possibly for therapy, or maybe a podcast 2 years from now? Want to talk about it in a podcast? Now you feel safe. You’re talking about it on the podcast, it’s your sub conscience. Okay, have you ever thought about it since then? No.” [WTF With Marc Maron 2010]
His quote :sad:.

Damn it Robin, you will be missed so much. You are one of the biggest legends man.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Very sad news. Grew up with his movies. Learned to love him as a stand up comedian when I got older. RIP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)