AC MILAN in Crisis (1 Viewer)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
enough said about milan's "crisis"..!!

but, the one who's really in crisis is:

VIERI..!!!! don't you think BFC82..?? welcome back by the way.. :)
Strikers go through bad patches, it happens to the best of them. All we can go is wait for it to end and give Vieri the support he needs. Im sur his morale is low right now, after missing so many chances that the "old" vieri would have certainly taken advantage of. I was glad to see the tifosi applaud vieri after he was substituted yesterday.

PS
Even if Vieri is outta luck, Adriano is unstoppable.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Dou you think that our first rival for the title is in crisis?I think that.With all their players 2-2 with Livorno and 0-1 win over shaktior with a goal in 85.Let's take advantage of this and increase our difference in serie a
we can just hope them to continue goin this way :)..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Strikers go through bad patches, it happens to the best of them. All we can go is wait for it to end and give Vieri the support he needs. Im sur his morale is low right now, after missing so many chances that the "old" vieri would have certainly taken advantage of. I was glad to see the tifosi applaud vieri after he was substituted yesterday.

PS
Even if Vieri is outta luck, Adriano is unstoppable .
We will stop him ;) believe me

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not much. Kaka has been uninspired, and Sheva hasn't found his form either. Nothing I would fret about if I were a Milanista, though.

Still, for all the people who were ready to ordain Kaka as the second coming of Marca Van Basten last season, this is why you have to give a player a few years before you suggest something that stupid yet.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Not much. Kaka has been uninspired, and Sheva hasn't found his form either. Nothing I would fret about if I were a Milanista, though.

Still, for all the people who were ready to ordain Kaka as the second coming of Marca Van Basten last season, this is why you have to give a player a few years before you suggest something that stupid yet.

people get exited for nothing

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
kaka and sheva hasn't been on song yet, but they weren't that bad... Of course, IF you're comparing to Nedved's and Trezeguet's early form, then sure, they are awful... But c'mon, it's way too early to judge anything yet.

And hell, Milan's still doing okay thus far... I would be worried how they'd look like if their main players ARE playing to form... Plus, inzaghi's looking good on his return to action..

I've watched milan's games so far and i thought their approach play was good, just the end result didn't justify their perormance on the field.. Far from being in any sort of crisis, Milan's still the team to beat for me...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Milan, IMO, are a bit unbalanced, they hardly have any wingers. They have Cafu, who's a fullback, and Serginho, who never plays. Their midfield is Gatusso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, hardly any width.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Just watched their game against Shakhtar.

Defense was quite inconsistent in the first half. There were two very real chances to score by the Ukrainians as a result of defensive mistakes.

Milan have dominated the rest of the time though.

I guess they need some to get into last year's shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)