AC MILAN in Crisis (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
it's happened...... The Inter Milan disease has finally infected AC Milan... The title is ours!!!
dude, we're 3 games into the season, don't get your knickers in a knot ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. It's great to see AC Milan's charmed life last season reach its limits this year already. But -- as they say in The Miracle of Castel di Sangro -- "La stagione è duro e lunga".

"The season is hard and long."

(Sounds like the punch line to some sexual bar joke, but...)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Yep. It's great to see AC Milan's charmed life last season reach its limits this year already. But -- as they say in The Miracle of Castel di Sangro -- "La stagione è duro e lunga".

"The season is hard and long."

(Sounds like the punch line to some sexual bar joke, but...)

they will pick up. a loss is still great though

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i dunno... do u guys think the age of the defensive line finally catching upto them, or do u think Milan's suffering from a case of "If it ain't broke..."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think its just an early-season slump, thats all. Everybody gets worked up when something like this happens, and theres no reason to be optimistic or pessimistic so early in the season.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Milan is a great side, but if all goes wrong this season I hope all the blame lands on the head of that stupid, slow, over-priced telephone pole Jaap Stam.

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
You can't really call that crisis...If they keep losing then it could be one...but now: In my opinion people get into panic easily because of the media, which exaggerates a lot... Let's wait and see.

I would like to see Juve, AC Milan and Roma on the top...That would be great! They are my favourite Italian teams...But now it doesn't look like that. However, everything is possible in football!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
i dunno... do u guys think the age of the defensive line finally catching upto them, or do u think Milan's suffering from a case of "If it ain't broke..."
I dont know if anyone remembers, but a few months ago I was saying that this year Milan will be like us of last season, at least defensive wise.

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
Probably I would remember...but a few months ago, I wasn't a member of this forum... :)

However, it's true that Milan's defensive problems are similar to these ones Juventus used to have...I totally agree...Your prediction proved to be right!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont know if anyone remembers, but a few months ago I was saying that this year Milan will be like us of last season, at least defensive wise.
I don't think so, I am thinking that what has happened so far is a hiccup and they will be as strong as they were last season very soon :(

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    How lucky can they be?For 65 minutes lazio won and and milan were with 10 players.But sevchenco scores 2 times and they won 2-1!Similar to their 2004 win over inter.they were losing 2-0 and thay won 2-3.BTW I think that(apart from the game with palermo)we have a better team

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yep i agree. Lazio played really well, with a great mentality throughout the game. Theyre definitely dark horses this season. And their coach Caso really impressed me, he seems to be a very thinking type of coach. As for Milan, they dint desevrve to win last nite. Lazio at least deserved a draw. Had it been another striker instead of Simone Inzaghi on the end of so many balls, they wouldve probably had that result, if not better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)