Aaron Ramsey (11 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The people negotiating our contracts were/are fucking retarded. We are Juventus. In these scenarios where a player is a freebie and no other major club wants them, we should hold a position of power and not just overpay turds and their agents.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If its a yearly thing, its basically the same as improved salary. I get the idea behind a loyalty bonus for some exciting South American talent 4 or 5 years down the line, but a yearly loyalty bonus is exactly the same as an improved salary lol.
From the reports shared here a few weeks ago, it's the agent that gets the loyalty bonus. That basically means that the agent is incentivised to not find a club for his client. I get such a clause for exciting and highly sought after talents, but for someone we got for free and with a history of injuries, it's absurd. Also, footballers get improved salaries with new contracts, not every year.

May 26, 2016
From the reports shared here a few weeks ago, it's the agent that gets the loyalty bonus. That basically means that the agent is incentivised to not find a club for his client. I get such a clause for exciting and highly sought after talents, but for someone we got for free and with a history of injuries, it's absurd. Also, footballers get improved salaries with new contracts, not every year.
Insane business, done by an insane man. :fab3:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he will leave. If he wants a better club, he needs those 6 months in Crystal Palace to get back on the radar. Surely we'd like to loan him out for 18 months, Ramsey prefers 6 months.
Then, there's probably some rope-pulling when it comes to covering his wages.

He won't stay, it makes no sense whatsoever. He knows he needs to play.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can he do that? I mean, I would be all in for it but I dont know if he can actually do that for contract reasons
Any club can do that, I learnt that while playing football manager, it was my favourite move.

If Ramsey gets all sulky refuses to come to training, fine the bitch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Of course he can. Shit Juventus wanted to rescind the contract but he refused. At this point he’s just being a douche
why are you a douche if you are owed some money and you simply want to get it? the douche is the guy who gave ramsey his contract. i'm not mad at him, it's not a banana country when contracts don't mean shit. it's an annoyance that he's still here, but the main responsible for this situation is paratici.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)