Aaron Ramsey (39 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
In all seriousness, if he he doesn’t leave this winter, bring him back into the first team and make him play. Might be of some use. If he gets injured again, well I guess he won't be playing for Wales either, with the WC qualifiers scheduled so soon (March).

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
In all seriousness, if he he doesn’t leave this winter, bring him back into the first team and make him play. Might be of some use. If he gets injured again, well I guess he won't be playing for Wales either, with the WC qualifiers scheduled so soon (March).
Well the thing is that is not an "If he gets injured again" is "when he gets injured again"...

And also remember that he always gets miraculously better when Wales call him... just to get injured again with Juventus....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Send him to calabria...im sure my cousins will find a nice spot to bury him under a fig tree on the farm.
Not worth it Fratello. What they could do though is clobber his fragile constitution, especially around the knee and groin area, just before world cup proceedings commence. I'd pay to watch a video of this leechfuck streaming rivers of pain and anguish as he misses out on, potentially, his final chance at competing in a major tournament for his country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)