Aaron Ramsey (14 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
why are you a douche if you are owed some money and you simply want to get it? the douche is the guy who gave ramsey his contract. i'm not mad at him, it's not a banana country when contracts don't mean shit. it's an annoyance that he's still here, but the main responsible for this situation is paratici.
Agreed.

Except for the Banana Country part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
why are you a douche if you are owed some money and you simply want to get it? the douche is the guy who gave ramsey his contract. i'm not mad at him, it's not a banana country when contracts don't mean shit. it's an annoyance that he's still here, but the main responsible for this situation is paratici.
Bro are you serious. He has played like 5 games in three years because he’s always hurt. So stop defending a person who still believes he’s worth a lot more than he is. If he wants to play than go somewhere take what there offering and fuck off if not play in serie C

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bro are you serious. He has played like 5 games in three years because he’s always hurt. So stop defending a person who still believes he’s worth a lot more than he is. If he wants to play than go somewhere take what there offering and fuck off if not play in serie C
He has a contract, he's not going to get paid as much anywhere else. Why would he leave money on the table? Is it frustrating that he's staying? Of course. But our stupid management thought it was a great idea to give an injury prone guy a huge contract. This is the risk that comes with such a move.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Considering he’s injury prone and hasn’t been effective the few times he’s stepped on the field for us anyway, I would be happy to see us make an example out of him and banish him to the stands for the remainder of his time with us or the U23s if that’s possible to reduce the chances of others doing something similar in future.

Sure it’s our fault for giving him a silly contract. However, he must shoulder some blame for likely poor conditioning that means he can’t stay fit for 5 mins.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He has a contract, he's not going to get paid as much anywhere else. Why would he leave money on the table? Is it frustrating that he's staying? Of course. But our stupid management thought it was a great idea to give an injury prone guy a huge contract. This is the risk that comes with such a move.
Maybe out of respect for a team that treated you well. Out of respect for teammates that you’re hurting by sticking around when you know you’re not part of the project. Out of self respect for not over staying your welcome when you know you’re not wanted ya know human decency

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you sound like an entitled millennial

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
❌ According to SkySport UK, Aaron #Ramsey said NO again to another English club: he rejected #Newcastle.

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Is being frozen out at Juventus better than playing for Crystal Palace/Newcastle? I mean its a loan so he's still making his money so why does he want to stay? I don't get it.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Is being frozen out at Juventus better than playing for Crystal Palace/Newcastle? I mean its a loan so he's still making his money so why does he want to stay? I don't get it.
Probably hard to relocate with a family of 5 or something for only half a season. Semi retired footballer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)