Aaron Ramsey (11 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he can still do well for us. I see no harm in adjusting training regimes for players instead of having one set standard for everyone. Everyone has different tolerance and recovery levels.

Love you Rambo.

Come at me y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think so too, he should have a training regime on his own. It should start with walking for a few minutes while listening to music, to get warm, from his home to the car. Then he can stretch at the airport while waiting for the plane. Then a bit of relaxing until the plane lands. Then again stretching, waiting for the car, maybe a massage if there is time. And then he can train under Simon Tweddles regime at the St James Park

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think he can still do well for us. I see no harm in adjusting training regimes for players instead of having one set standard for everyone. Everyone has different tolerance and recovery levels.

Love you Rambo.

Come at me y’all.

I do not disagree.

However its not a matter if he can do well for us

It’s whether he wants to do well

come on me

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Love you Rambo.

Come at me y’all.

2vgR.gif

bb2112a2234d2af6070c368fdba45103.gif

7OM5.gif

How many opportunities does this cunt need? Fuck him.

He gets paid a hefty sum, and you want us to adjust to his needs? GTFO!

That's like rewarding an employee for being really bad at his/her job by giving him/her a raise and countless opportunities to fuck up.

I can't wait until this parasite is purged from any Juve owned premises.

Until then, he should man up and shut the fuck up.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
2vgR.gif

bb2112a2234d2af6070c368fdba45103.gif

7OM5.gif

How many opportunities does this cunt need? Fuck him.

He gets paid a hefty sum, and you want us to adjust to his needs? GTFO!

That's like rewarding an employee for being really bad at his/her job by giving him/her a raise and countless opportunities to fuck up.

I can't wait until this parasite is purged from any Juve owned premises.

Until then, he should man up and shut the fuck up.
You may have anger management issues.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Maybe. Maybe not.

However, what is beyond the realm of reason is your support and endorsement of this overpaid underperforming turd.

It is both ridiculous and ludicrous to suggest adapting to him or giving him opportunities after what he said and how has he performed (or hasn't) during his tenure here.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I was down on this POS with my recent posts without even reading his comments about on not being managed correctly. Please Max, do the right thing and sit this MFer for as long as he wears the Juve jersey.. And AA make him the example by paying him and saying we won't let you leave.

- - - Updated - - -

And you may have, correction, you do have reality issues. I mean if we're going to kiss the ass (both cheeks) of probably the 10th or beyond most valuable player on this squad, we might as well kiss MDS and Rugs too when they give Max their requests.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)