Aaron Ramsey (11 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So what we should actually do, all the team trains hard and we should let Ramsey choose when he wants to train, because he can't cope with the full training regime? It's fucking Aron not Ronaldinho, Wales treat him like that because he is their star, but he won't get such treatment at Juve, where he is a bench option.
For me this is so unproffesional from him, really hope we part ways in the winter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So what we should actually do, all the team trains hard and we should let Ramsey choose when he wants to train, because he can't cope with the full training regime? It's fucking Aron not Ronaldinho, Wales treat him like that because he is their star, but he won't get such treatment at Juve, where he is a bench option.
For me this is so unproffesional from him, really hope we part ways in the winter.
It's not star treatment, it's terminally injured player treatment. Someone already mentioned Ledley King for Spurs, he wasnt their biggest star, he had injury problems. I imagine Ramsey already brought it up with the trainers and coaches several times before going public, tbh it's retarded that we keep pushing him until he breaks again and again and again lol.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's not star treatment, it's terminally injured player treatment. Someone already mentioned Ledley King for Spurs, he wasnt their biggest star, he had injury problems. I imagine Ramsey already brought it up with the trainers and coaches several times before going public, tbh it's retarded that we keep pushing him until he breaks again and again and again lol.
if by pushing him you mean demanding that he earns the fucking 7 mil. Yeah I'm not gonna blame Juve, I wouldn't blame any club for that matter. Fuck Ramsey! If you wanna do half the work, halve your fuckin salary, you piece of shit.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The problem is that Ramsey is probably already one leg out of our project atm and none will give him such treatment. At least this is how i feel it and i dont think club will treat him specially because of this situation.
Its also visible that Max lost his interest in even playing him, so he must totally shit at trainings, probably because he cant keep up with the hard training.
Well anyway for me, Max and his staff knows much more about players trainings and their fitness than Ramsey or Wales staff, so if they dont feel like they should treat him differently then im okay with it. We could do this to Ronaldo or Chiellini, but not for fucking Ramsey, thats my opinion.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
King was their captain and one of their best players at the time.

We obviously do need to manage Ramsey in a different way, at least make him useful for 5 games in a row and capable of 70 mins, but I do wonder if we consider things like this. Some players do need individual managing.

Obviously Ramsey is getting ostracised for his comments because he is milking the club and giving little back, but it's one of those things that you keep to yourself and deal with internally. Say what you want once you've joined Everton or whatever.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
if by pushing him you mean demanding that he earns the fucking 7 mil. Yeah I'm not gonna blame Juve, I wouldn't blame any club for that matter. Fuck Ramsey! If you wanna do half the work, halve your fuckin salary, you piece of shit.
he can't earn that salary, he's not a 7m / season player, never has been and never will be. With that said, I'd rather see him on the pitch performing like the 3m player that he is than read about muscle fatigue from training. And hopefully we can finally fuck him off in the Jan.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
he can't earn that salary, he's not a 7m / season player, never has been and never will be. With that said, I'd rather see him on the pitch performing like the 3m player that he is than read about muscle fatigue from training. And hopefully we can finally fuck him off in the Jan.
Then he should shut the fuck up, at the very VERY least he should shut the fuck up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)