Aaron Ramsey (15 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Now he’s saying that Wales staff are the ones who treat him properly- fuck you, you crocked bag of shit that shatters with a slight air current.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
“My outputs in games are pretty high and maybe I need a bit more rest and recovery throughout the week rather than being on the grass for a long period of time and carrying more fatigue into games. Recovery is a big part of that for me.”

-I feel like this goes for all our players. Every time one of them proudly proclaims how hard our training sessions are, I just wince because I know they're all over-trained.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
The guy is literally saying that he can play for Wales because they let him recover more. So.. maybe we should.. try that?

It's not like Ramsey is a pussy when he's actually on the pitch so I have no reason to doubt him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“My outputs in games are pretty high and maybe I need a bit more rest and recovery throughout the week rather than being on the grass for a long period of time and carrying more fatigue into games. Recovery is a big part of that for me.”

-I feel like this goes for all our players. Every time one of them proudly proclaims how hard our training sessions are, I just wince because I know they're all over-trained.
there’s a reason Allegri trains them so hard. His squads usually peak in the second half when other clubs get worn out.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you read his quotes?
yeah, I just can’t believe he said it. Shows his weak mentality.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Hey look all I'm saying is if the player says a certain thing works for him and literally demonstrates it at the Euros. And then he comes to Juve and does something different and is injured, maybe we should do the thing that.. works?

Crazy thought.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He made himself sound like an arrogant pussy saying this. He isn’t half good enough to build the training around him. If he wants to rest we can just freeze him out of the squad. He doesn’t contribute to the team anyway. He doesn’t want to be sold because him and his agent don’t want to leave money on the table. Shut up and collect your money. He is symbolic of the JJ Paratici era.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He made himself sound like an arrogant pussy saying this. He isn’t half good enough to build the training around him. If he wants to rest we can just freeze him out of the squad. He doesn’t contribute to the team anyway. He doesn’t want to be sold because him and his agent don’t want to leave money on the table. Shut up and collect your money. He is symbolic of the JJ Paratici era.
they should freeze him out and try to force him to leave. I see no downside, he doesn't play anyway. That way he can stop pretending to be injured as well.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
I hope this ungrateful piece of shit keeps talking about how incompetent the Juventus staff is, forcing the club to rescind his contract. Never want to see him in a Juve jersey ever again.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hey look all I'm saying is if the player says a certain thing works for him and literally demonstrates it at the Euros. And then he comes to Juve and does something different and is injured, maybe we should do the thing that.. works?

Crazy thought.
Bro, he played like 4 games at the Euros.
The question is whether he can play 40 games a season. (We all know the answer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)