Aaron Ramsey (27 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ramsey won’t be starting every game as a Regista but he can without doubt play that role and it will suit his fitness levels a lot better than the b2b role.

His finishing isn’t what it was in his hay day anyway so this is the ideal. I’d rather Rambo I front of the defence than Bentancur

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
God forbid Fagioli get a shot. This is just a joke at this point. Ramsey is garbage wherever you put him. If he wasn’t making the money he’s making he would’ve been dumped awhile ago.
Your never ending hard-on for Fagioli never ceases to amaze me, the rants boarder on senile :lol:. However, I’ve got to side with you here, without a real regista in the team and the one we are relying on playing the role being unreliable in more ways than one, I’m gonna be pissed if we let Beans leave us in the last few days.

I wouldn’t say that he’s anything out of the ordinary at this point and from what I see on social media he’s the young Italian coglione type rather than a dedicated professional. But, we should give him chances. After all, he’s the only one who is natural to the role as we’ll no doubt be up shit creek with playing Bentancur there again as soon as underwhelming Ramsey crumbles.

Jul 28, 2021
About Ramsey, I have to say that I impress that no one is talking about his blame in the first goal. He in the front of defense make too easy for the opponent pass there. Ligt tried press and the stupid penalty happens for this. Of course, Szczesny looks a teenegers and plays badly, but all this happens because RAMSEY.

Yes, I know that a regista is not a deep lying playmarker exacly, and the biggest part is about defense, but at least be capable of make a defensive job when you are in the front of defense is necessary. Or the rest of defense and the goalkeeper will be too much press and this kind error will happen more.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I thought De Ligh screwed up his positioning there, no real reason to follow his player and leave so much space between himself and Danilo. Not really surprising that there are such mistakes on the first round after a short preseason.

Jul 28, 2021
I thought De Ligh screwed up his positioning there, no real reason to follow his player and leave so much space between himself and Danilo. Not really surprising that there are such mistakes on the first round after a short preseason.
I feel that all start with Ramsey don't giving a right fight or sometimes are not exactly where need to be. But yes, Ligt trying for himself press was a mistake too.

But the biggest point is that Szczesny mistake in the first goal was more a blame of defensive system than his. The second one is all on him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
About Ramsey, I have to say that I impress that no one is talking about his blame in the first goal. He in the front of defense make too easy for the opponent pass there. Ligt tried press and the stupid penalty happens for this. Of course, Szczesny looks a teenegers and plays badly, but all this happens because RAMSEY.

Yes, I know that a regista is not a deep lying playmarker exacly, and the biggest part is about defense, but at least be capable of make a defensive job when you are in the front of defense is necessary. Or the rest of defense and the goalkeeper will be too much press and this kind error will happen more.
Its true with Ramsey, lucky though Allegri was able to see it and subbed it before Udine could exploit it even more. Hopefully he sees there is no future for this guy here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)