Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, indeed the mid who has the greatest proven pedigree of any Juve possesses. Thought when gotten would be the needed offensive piece for Juve. With injuries kind of given up on him thinking his big money ticket had to go. Like posters before me, gives Pirlo plenty in opponent's half, please stay healthy. :xfingers:

Jun 6, 2015
you idiots @ me about Ramsey once a month and think you’re making a point? LOL.

Actually let’s make a bet. I bet that by this time next season Fagioli will be on the first team roster and Ramsey will be on another club. If I’m wrong, I delete my account. If I’m right, you delete yours
You already were wrong. Now you're just moving goalposts. You specifically claimed that it's 100% certain that Ramsey is a bench player currently when everyone is fit. You should e-mail Pirlo because he clearly didn't get the memo.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That guy keeps making ridiculous claims. That above post is just one small example but when he gets called out on it, he goes straight into victim mode pretending like he gets bullied for expressing an opinion or something.
Believe me, he's just waiting for a bad performance from either one of Ramsey or Cuadrado just so he could shit all over their threads.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You already were wrong. Now you're just moving goalposts. You specifically claimed that it's 100% certain that Ramsey is a bench player currently when everyone is fit. You should e-mail Pirlo because he clearly didn't get the memo.
how many games has he started this month you fool. Pirlo got the memo.

Juve played 6 games this month and he started half of them. Is that a fixture?

- - - Updated - - -

He told us he is high every time he posts in Tuz. I didnt believe him until now. Needs refund from dealer, that shit supposed to mellow you out.

In the immortal words of Kenny Powers:

HarshEmbarrassedInganue-small.gif
All this tells me is you don’t even believe the things you say. Funny what happens when people get called to put their money where their mouth is.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)