Aaron Ramsey (2 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Come to think of it, the squad is paper thin if you exclude the injury plagued (Chiellini, Ramsey), the trash (Bernardeschi) and the washed up (Khedira).

It totals 5 defenders (De Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci, Danilo, Sandro), 3 wingers (Cuadrado, Chiesa, Frabotta), 4 CMs (Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, McK) and 4 strikers (Kulu, Dybala, Ronaldo, Morata).

That's basically 15 players you can depend on + 1 primavera for 10 ballplaying positions in a COVID season.

Knock on wood, but I have to mention Danilo and Arthur also have quite a rich injury history. They are 2 timebombs imo if they are overplayed.

Don't know how oft injured was Rabiot before the last season with PSG.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
more reason khedira should be playing.

bring him on in last 30 mins of easy matches to rest key players. or start him vs small teams + coppa games to rest the key players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Brilliant game from Rambo.

Involved in our first two goals, moved and broke forward well and was also unlucky to denied by a brilliant save from Ter Stegen.

If only he was always fit and available to play like he is now, he’d be a 100% sure-fire starter every game. Great player and I hope he can contribute even more for us this season and beyond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)