Aaron Ramsey (25 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Just saw the highlights of the game again and this man was literally behind everything. What a dominant performance. He was pressing all over, breaking up plays high up the pitch and literally behind every chance we created.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even if it's just Samp, this is probably one of the best individual performances from a Juve midfielder in quite a while. Though it's a testament to how bad our midfield has been over the years. The guy should've had 4 assists ffs

Can't believe some people wanted him swapped for a no hoper like Kean. Severely underrated here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even if it's just Samp, this is probably one of the best individual performances from a Juve midfielder in quite a while. Though it's a testament to how bad our midfield has been over the years. The guy should've had 4 assists ffs

Can't believe some people wanted him swapped for a no hoper like Kean. Severely underrated here.
it's only because of his injury record. with him, every match is a potential last one for the next 2 months. his abilities are rarely questioned, he's a very interesting player with a special skill set. he's also a humble, likeable character.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Its because he is never fit with is injuries.

And if a player is always injured, it doesnt matter how good he is, he turns into a money sink and should be sold.

Right now im torn because deep inside my logic tells me that he needs to be sold asap (like costa and khedira)..... but then i remember how excited i was for his signing because i know what he did in arsenal and we were looking for a playmaker...and then the samp game which was exactly the things that made us we bring him here...... but then i remember that he can relapse at any moment....

what do :sad:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

You cant argue that he has been extremely unreliable due to injuries. Should we expect that this season his main issue is left behind? I surely hope so because his quality was never in question, only reliability.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

You just can't see the big picture, do you?

his injury record will harm every good thing he produces, be logical when you assess the current player situation ...

do not be fantasista think he will not get injured soon or hoping he will not, Alla the flash Costa :lol2:

one more thing, why you think i would not love to see him very successful here ?

i just lowering my expectations on him due to injury his record ...

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This is a good question tbh... Who does step in for Ramsey in case of rotation/injuries? Both Dybala and Kulu will lose a lot if they play most of the game closer to the left side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)