Aaron Ramsey (22 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
By far his best performance for us. Ran like a madman, pressed hard, won balls back, played some lovely one touch passed and through balls and could and should have had more than the one assist. I’m so happy we decided to give him another chance this season, people were treating this guy like a scrub, when he was always a top class player, and only maligned because of his injury record.

Well done Rambo. I have a feeling he will be one of our most improved players under Pirlo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last season i thought some people were too quick to turn on him. He was only shit after the Covid break and wasn't fit. Before that he was great in our last two matches including against Inter

Lets give him this season and see for ourselves
Exactly this.

And IMO, he was getting into some very good form 3-4 games before the season was stopped. Was also impressive against Inter, goal and assist in that one. Covid break hit him (and others) pretty badly.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Wow , if there is a player whom i really dislike it's Ramsey , but man wow what a game from him tonight, he was absolutely fantastic,if cr7 was more clinical he would have 3 assists, i hope he continues like this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wow , if there is a player whom i really dislike it's Ramsey , but man wow what a game from him tonight, he was absolutely fantastic,if cr7 was more clinical he would have 3 assists, i hope he continues like this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, always played out of his mind and error prone.

Today he was totally different.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Always said he was a good player just lacking sync and continuity with the team due to disruptions caused by injury. Hopefully he has a successful second season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
anyone having access to raw opta data? i wonder what was the last time that any juve midfielder had 6 tackles and 6 key passes during the same game. that's next level versatility, even if it happened against one of the weakest sides of the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)