Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I will keep Rabiot over Ramsey, he is younger, fitter , the reason to offload Ramsey is, for a backup it is better if we can get player who earn not as much as Ramsey
We sell him for around 20m then with that money we use to get Locatelli, with around 3-4m salary . younger, fitter and we can rotate our midfield when we have fixture congestion
Rabiot is not under consideration IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I woukd entertain keeping him o tru to bet on his possible improvement bit his salary is wayy too muc for someone whobis akways innjured

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If there is any truth to the media stating pirlo told him he can find a new club then he won't be here. Wage is too high...return on investment is ridiculous. May as well have given sarri $100 notes to roll up and smoke...would be the same thing.

Go back to England and get paid big money...those clubs have plenty of money to waste.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Club wants to keep him? In other words no one is that fucking dumb to offer him that salary.
Even though I don't rate this guy at all , I still think we can sell him for 20m , I'm sure someone from EPL would buy him for the right price (20m)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Even though I don't rate this guy at all , I still think we can sell him for 20m , I'm sure someone from EPL would buy him for the right price (20m)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is the money he earns here. Don't see there being a long list of PL clubs willing/capable of paying him that.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, unless we are damn too lucky, this guy isn't going anywhere. Still have a bit of hope for him.

Betancour
Rabiot
Arthur
Locatelli
Ramsey

Not sure what to think

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Know he came on a free transfer, but you can see why #10 and even other teammates would want more money to be at Juve seeing his salary. I'm astonished at that wage amount. He has to go ASAP just because of the unsettling locker rocker atmosphere this creates. You don't hear teammates speaking out loud, but no doubt in their minds.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Talk of Manchester United interest for him. If there is any truth to this, Juve needs to take the first offer that comes. Would be quite happy with him, Higuain, and Khedira gone.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, unless we are damn too lucky, this guy isn't going anywhere. Still have a bit of hope for him.

Betancour
Rabiot
Arthur
Locatelli
Ramsey

Not sure what to think
I can tell you - not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Talk of Manchester United interest for him. If there is any truth to this, Juve needs to take the first offer that comes. Would be quite happy with him, Higuain, and Khedira gone.
Me too man. Me too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)