Aaron Ramsey (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
8m/y for 5th option ? No thanks, sell him , get Locatelli who's already better player,younger and can actually run and play football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was a free transfer so his yearly cost is low. Also, wasn't it 7M a year?

I'd take Locatelli as depth but there are Khedira and Matuidi who need to be sold before Aaron. But if he's somehow part of a exchange for Pogba you won't see me complain for sure!

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hopefully Tici can fulfill his destiny to sell Rambo for a profit

Since the signing was strictly a financial play and had nothing to do with strengthening the squad

Tici is operating as a front of the house trader at a bank looking to buy/sell risk to enrich assets for liquidity and short term holdings

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He has too much of that Arsenal loser mentality around him. In too many occasions I saw him hiding from the ball yesterday which reminded me of your average Arsenal side

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Fuck off , one of the worst transfers ever , absolutely shit player,doesn't offer nothing,give him for free he sucks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are to harsh, before covid he is one of the players that have good form
but he is a player that will get better if he keep getting game time and trust
Playing as sub 30-40 minutes per game is not help him much , and his fitness issue not really help too

We better sell him for around 15-20m for mid table EPL, it still profitable for us
And get player that we can really count to improve our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

He was a free transfer so his yearly cost is low. Also, wasn't it 7M a year?

I'd take Locatelli as depth but there are Khedira and Matuidi who need to be sold before Aaron. But if he's somehow part of a exchange for Pogba you won't see me complain for sure!
It is 10 million euro gross (if we added the taxes)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Too expensive to be backup, too much problem with his fitness issue, injury prone, unstable form
Better get Locatelli as backup, young , reliable , rarely injured and if Pirlo really learn about De Zerbi build up phase then Locatelli already learn it by doing at Sassuolo

if we cannot sell him right now do loan+obligation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)