Aaron Ramsey (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a write-off this season, way off the pace. Maybe he might be fit by the time we make the CL final (lol).

Next season is the make or break one. If he could stay fit (another lol) you can see that Sarri likes him, he makes attacking midfield runs that no one else does.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's a write-off this season, way off the pace. Maybe he might be fit by the time we make the CL final (lol).

Next season is the make or break one. If he could stay fit (another lol) you can see that Sarri likes him, he makes attacking midfield runs that no one else does.
I still have faith in him.

He’s our most prolific midfielder this season which is pretty amazing, given he has barely played. If he does stay fit (lol) I think he’s a definite starter and can contribute a lot to this team.

Matuidi and Khedira are the CMs that need to be sold ASAP. Ramsey and Rabiot definitely deserve another chance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... , he makes attacking midfield runs that no one else does.
i wrote it in the live thread and i stand by it: yesterday he and his runs into the box reminded me of khedira. we lack some presence in the penalty area to score more goals. i do miss '17/18 khedira's contribution in the final 3rd, and ramsey is the only one in our current squad who could fill that void.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Even though he's never had a good run of games and always been benched after the pandemic, he's still our highest scoring midfielder. And watching him play, its pretty clear why. If we had pre pandemic Ramsey and post pandemic Rabiot playing with Benta I would have been little bit more optimistic about our CL chances.

Hopefully Sarri can give him that chance for the remaining Serie A games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A midfielder like him seems crucial to the tactics Sarri expects. Unlike our other midfielders he is actually useful contributing to that high tempo short passing in the final third. Now that Dybala and Cr7 seem to have it down adding him into the mix could bring us to a new level.

The concerns remain the same from his Arsenal days. Fitness.

Giving him those wages was always a gamble.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I still have faith in him.

He’s our most prolific midfielder this season which is pretty amazing, given he has barely played. If he does stay fit (lol) I think he’s a definite starter and can contribute a lot to this team.

Matuidi and Khedira are the CMs that need to be sold ASAP. Ramsey and Rabiot definitely deserve another chance.
Agreed. Matuidi and Khedira are Genoa level players at this point and keeping them doesn't make any sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)