Aaron Ramsey (12 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was actually somewhat impressed. His movement and bursts forward are something we have lacked for a long time. He needs to keep that up while improving his touch, and if so he will become a starter for sure. We haven’t really had a player with some drive like this in midfield since Nedved? I can’t really think of anyone other than Vidal.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ramsey: "I’ve waited a long time for this moment, I’m really happy, both for the victory and for the goal. It was important after the Madrid game. Our opponents were very organised, we were good because it was not an easy match. Difference between Serie A and the Premier League? I still need to adapt here, I can't wait for the future!"

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Play good, as he knows how to play with quick touches. Often in good position to start attsck but sometimes does not get the ball

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
lol, he engaged in attack and was looking for overlaps, playing 1-2-1s etc. Nothing that our midfield from last 2 years can offer.
That's it. It's what he was trying to do. He wanted create things and make things happen. If we knew he were shite and couldn't actually pull any of it off then you could bag the performance but we all know his potential. The fact that he wants to do these things is unfortunately a novelty for our midfield. If he can stay fit, it'll be a lot more probable that whole team will function as Sarri designs it.

I was actually somewhat impressed. His movement and bursts forward are something we have lacked for a long time. He needs to keep that up while improving his touch, and if so he will become a starter for sure. We haven’t really had a player with some drive like this in midfield since Nedved? I can’t really think of anyone other than Vidal.
Marchisio had a purple patch where he was especially good at it. It was also Pogba's bread and butter. That was a proactive midfield. It's ridiculous that we've done as well as we have recently without one.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Only hope he regain match fitness and stay injury free. Get more support from our backline, got the feeling he does not get to much pass (get neglected) by our backline last match even if he in good position

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I loved his positive attitude, the guy clearly enjoys football.
Agree, also we really need runners in our midfield and he is a great runner. I expect us to soon bench Matuidi for Rabiot and in this case our mid would be too static imo (Rabiot is not that static, but he cant be compared to Matuidi in this aspect), but not with Ramsey - he can run all day and press opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)