Aaron Ramsey (45 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
not a doctor, but imo if you're injury prone, you have to work twice as hard with physiotherapists during the off periods to build around the weak areas. sitting on your ass and drinking wine all day will not be of any help once you return to high workload in ~July. it's good to rest, but the career is not that long, I prefer guys like Ronaldo who give themselves and their careers the best possible chance by working hard
This dumb fuck Kyle can't understand simple medicine

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I hope he pulls a Khedira and be unexpectedly fit during his whole first season.

The difference he will make for the team's game (in terms of ball playing capacity) if he replaces Matuidi will just be astounding. Should be much more pleasant to see.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pires: Ramsey-Juve a 'great' choice

By Football Italia staff

Robert Pires has commended Aaron Ramsey for making a ‘great’ decision to join Juventus and claimed that Arsenal are ‘already regretting’ his departure.

Ramsey will become a Juve player on July 1 after completing a free transfer from Arsenal, and Pires believes the Welshman will be a worthy successor to Claudio Marchisio – the Old Lady’s last No 8.

“I don’t think it’s an opportunity but rather a great chance for him to play for a big club like the Bianconeri,” the Gunners legend told Tutto Juve.

“Tactically Aaron will have a lot to learn, but technically he’ll keep developing every day alongside some great players. He made a really good decision going there.

“When you change country, you always change your way of playing and you always have to adapt to your new surroundings.

“Aaron is a very intelligent lad so he can adapt quickly, but his teammates have to help him.

“Arsenal are already regretting his transfer because he was a really important player for them.

“Aaron already knows it’ll be difficult to replace Marchisio, since he played at Juventus for more than a decade.

“That’s why the fans will have to give him some time and they’ll have to wait for him, but the goals will come, you’ll see!

“Juve can win the Champions League next season, above all if they sign Rabiot and Paul [Pogba] too.”

The former France midfielder then revealed how close he was to joining the Bianconeri himself.

“Juve approached me in 2000 after the European Championship. Arsenal and Real Madrid were also after me.

“It was a difficult decision for me to take, but I chose Arsenal because I received a call from Wenger, who convinced me to move to London.

“Having said that, I’ll always be honoured by the interest that the Bianconeri showed.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he stays injury free for as long as possible, I think he’s going to surprise A LOT of people that’s for sure. He’s a class B2B midfielder with great technique that scores a lot of goals. I think he’s gonna make a big impact with us and I can’t wait to see him in action.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s played 30+ games in each of his last 8 seasons.....

I really don’t understand these injury concerns.

He’s fitter than almost all of our current midfielders and plays in a more physically strenuous league.

He’s going to be absolutely quality for us

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He’s played 30+ games in each of his last 8 seasons.....

I really don’t understand these injury concerns.

He’s fitter than almost all of our current midfielders and plays in a more physically strenuous league.

He’s going to be absolutely quality for us
He had a very serious injury that kept him away for a year or so.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He had a very serious injury that kept him away for a year or so.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
That was a leg break and it was in 2010...

Leg breaks are freak injuries. Sure he’s had a couple of hamstrings that have kept him out for a month or two in between but the way people talk about him here is ridiculous. His injury record is not a lot worse than the average in our current team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)