Aaron Ramsey (5 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
yes because if theres one thing the most injury prone player in football needs it is constant training and no rest period.

why do you even log on here?

it is with a heavy heart that i have no choice but to dislike this post
not a doctor, but imo if you're injury prone, you have to work twice as hard with physiotherapists during the off periods to build around the weak areas. sitting on your ass and drinking wine all day will not be of any help once you return to high workload in ~July. it's good to rest, but the career is not that long, I prefer guys like Ronaldo who give themselves and their careers the best possible chance by working hard

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
not a doctor, but imo if you're injury prone, you have to work twice as hard with physiotherapists during the off periods to build around the weak areas. sitting on your ass and drinking wine all day will not be of any help once you return to high workload in ~July. it's good to rest, but the career is not that long, I prefer guys like Ronaldo who give themselves and their careers the best possible chance by working hard
There’s an instagram post of Ronaldo from yesterday where he’s on a yacht

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There’s an instagram post of Ronaldo from yesterday where he’s on a yacht
I was commenting more on injury prone players needing a rest period in summer otherwise they'll get injured again, don't think it's true. Of course they're allowed to eat out, go on yachts and drink a glass of wine not just in the summer, but during the season as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How can you criticise footballers being on holiday in the middle of June? I know they are paid obscene amounts and have good down time but in reality they can only get away for proper holidays in June and early July if there are no international tournaments, and at Christmas if they play in a league that has the break.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)