Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Comments about the holy trio is just :sergio: That Pogba-Vidal-Pirlo midfield was the perfect combination. Each of them complemented their game to their max strength and started our golden era. How did we replaced them? By signings midfielders beneath them. Ramsey will carry on the trend. That is like going from banging a Playboy model to dicking a hobo.
Yeah ok, and you think a bum like Pellegrini from Roma is the answer to our midfield issues lmao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
roma took the biggest L, selling niangolan and strootman and getiing pastore and nzonzi
They also got Zaniolo. Considering Nainggolan is 30 and is having a horrible season, they might have gotten it right.

Especially because I think Strootman is not a consistent performer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
why u laughin, it makes perfect sense to doubt him, especially given his track record. The man is a piece of paper.
I’m laughing because In all of this you’re doubting our managements decisions. We’re where we are because of those decisions. So I’ll LOL til we stop winning and worrying about crocked players.

May 26, 2016
I’m laughing because In all of this you’re doubting our managements decisions. We’re where we are because of those decisions. So I’ll LOL til we stop winning and worrying about crocked players.
Thats not the point here, its not about doubting the management, its questioning wether he can stay fit and not get injured, which can happen any moment based on his track record . Thats perfectly reasonable.

Ability wise i think he is a fine Addition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Thats not the point here, its not about doubting the management, its questioning wether he can stay fit and not get injured, which can happen any moment based on his track record . Thats perfectly reasonable.

Ability wise i think he is a fine Addition.
Just made myself a pepperoni/cheese toastie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)