Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He is 29 with no room for improvement, also injury prone and he is gonna get 7m a year 3:

Does it remind you of somebody?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFh2N2Qk_Vh_e_K-uoai3FR8eWQJnm8hWEwWzVUAEKkSJaDcNUSA.jpg
His age is the last thing to worry about IMO. Mainly, he's not even good enough to begin with. Then, also, it's his horrible injuries.

This transfer makes zero sense, seriously, and people that say he's free are just... bah. Can was also "free" but we did pay money to get him here. But let's say he's actually free, it still makes zero sense because his wages are crazy and a player of his level shouldn't even be here.

Not a good start for Paratici really.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
His age is the last thing to worry about IMO. Mainly, he's not even good enough to begin with. Then, also, it's his horrible injuries.
Standards have dropped for being a Juve midfielder. Unlike Emre Can, a fit Ramsey is gonna add a lot to this team, mainly going forward, so he's a good transfer in my book. Wages too high of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even excited about it. Even less when I think of us having Can, Khedira, Ramsey trio. Feels like Inter.
Ramsey-Pjanic-Matuidi

it is :xfinger:

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Standards have dropped for being a Juve midfielder. Unlike Emre Can, a fit Ramsey is gonna add a lot to this team, mainly going forward, so he's a good transfer in my book. Wages too high of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramsey-Pjanic-Matuidi

it is :xfinger:
When I think about Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal it's rather disgusting to even compare them.

Ramsey is overrated. Even Arsenal fans don't like him. He's been there for like 10 years and he had great a season and a half. They are pretty much all happy to get rid of him and his injuries.

Such a player in Juve's starting XI is just :lol: ... humiliating. Disappointing.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Can we stop with Pogba-Prilo-Vidal being mentioned in every thread?
Pogba was not there yet, drunken indio was a walking red card and the genius was on his last legs. And it was only for one season ffs.
It's okay, I miss goat midfield of Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal too.

:dule:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When I think about Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal it's rather disgusting to even compare them.

Ramsey is overrated. Even Arsenal fans don't like him. He's been there for like 10 years and he had great a season and a half. They are pretty much all happy to get rid of him and his injuries.

Such a player in Juve's starting XI is just :lol: ... humiliating. Disappointing.
Yeah and those best seasons are his most recent ones. Also, football fans don't tend to give glowing references for players who are leaving - suddenly they turn shit or overrated.

Ramsey is a very good player when fit. There are physical and tactical question marks alongside the financial ones. He's being paid so much because he's a free agent, that's really all there is to it. The salary offsets saving €40m on a transfer fee and €4m wages or whatever.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah and those best seasons are his most recent ones. Also, football fans don't tend to give glowing references for players who are leaving - suddenly they turn shit or overrated.

Ramsey is a very good player when fit. There are physical and tactical question marks alongside the financial ones. He's being paid so much because he's a free agent, that's really all there is to it. The salary offsets saving €40m on a transfer fee and €4m wages or whatever.
I don't know about that. People were pissed when we lost Vidal, Pogba and Tevez. Even some other names but to a less extent.

He also asked quite a lot of money at Arsenal but they refused from what I've heard. I can't blame them. Half of the time spent there he was injured.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can we stop with Pogba-Prilo-Vidal being mentioned in every thread?
Pogba was not there yet, drunken indio was a walking red card and the genius was on his last legs. And it was only for one season ffs.
That's BS :lol2: what... just... no.

They are being mentioned because those players are miles better than the average signings like Can and Ramsey.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To mention Pirlo, Vidal and the likes is pointless now. The only question you have to ask yourself is "Is Ramsey going to improve our CURRENT midfield?" And the answer to that is a clear "Yes".

So it's a good transfer from a sporting perspective.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
To mention Pirlo, Vidal and the likes is pointless now. The only question you have to ask yourself is "Is Ramsey going to improve our CURRENT midfield?" And the answer to that is a clear "Yes".

Firstly, I doubt he's gonna improve this squad. Ramsey can improve teams like Inter, Roma, Milan and Napoli maybe. Not Juventus.

Secondly, even if he improves it doesn't mean much simply because we're overpaying.

But hell, I'll even close my eyes if somebody thinks that Ramsey is good enough which he clearly isn't imo, I just have to point out his injuries. It's so stupid that people keep ignoring this. Signing an injury prone player is simply horrible and brainless. People are just ready to defend every fucking transfer we make, simply because they think they are bigger and better fans. It's always been like that. Even if we sign a literal shit that stinks I'm sure plenty of people would say Paratici/Moratta/whoever made a brilliant move.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Comments about the holy trio is just :sergio: That Pogba-Vidal-Pirlo midfield was the perfect combination. Each of them complemented their game to their max strength and started our golden era. How did we replaced them? By signings midfielders beneath them. Ramsey will carry on the trend. That is like going from banging a Playboy model to dicking a hobo.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
[BOLD]To mention Pirlo, Vidal and the likes is pointless now. The only question you have to ask yourself is "Is Ramsey going to improve our CURRENT midfield?" And the answer to that is a clear "Yes".

[/BOLD]

:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:

You can't be serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)