Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Not sure what to make of this. I don't know how many complaints I've heard from Arsenal fans of his poor defending.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm always confident that the conditions are right at the club to improve any player. It takes some luck to get the required playing time, given the competition for spots. You need to be fit and ready to take your chances. All our "flops" have been beset by injury. All the surprises (Matuidi and Bentancur for example), have always stayed fit.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not sure what to make of this. I don't know how many complaints I've heard from Arsenal fans of his poor defending.
You can't really take that into account seriously. Half of Arsenal players would be so much better elsewhere. Where was he supposed to learn discipline? Under Wenger?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
currently our midfield is

Can/Khedira-Pjanic/Bentancur-Matuidi

Honestly I wouldn't spend that salary money on Ramsey.
I'd like to get someone Younger if possibile
But generally I don't like our midfield that much! But I am just a widow of the best midfield I could remember! Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba + fit Marchisio

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If you're dumb enough to play him in a two man mid, it's a prob.

Shouldn't be an issue playing as a mezzala in a 3 man mid. Skill-wise, he isn't good defensively, but puts in his shift and has good recovery speed.

- - - Updated - - -

He's signing for free and is better than Khedira. Not much there to complain about. Just hope his injuries don't get in the way too much.

- - - Updated - - -

He's Practically dead to me, im talking about real footballers, not con artists
Already? And based just on two games after being out for a while? :howler:

No comparisons with Sturaro. I em disappoint.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He is not a bad player, don't get all the hate tbh. He has looked good everytime I have watched him. A friend of mine who is a arsenal fan, is not happy seeing him leave.

Also dont forget our current nr. 1, arsenal reject, manutd scored 8 goals against him and look at him now.

Ramsey has always been one of the better players for arsenal when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)