Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When chubby asian boys are making fun of pro footballers for being genetically weak :cry2:
funny thing is in 15 years playing semi pro sport I've had a fraction number of injuries khedira has and yet I play a sport that has claimed more lives than football. I've had my head split open and still played a few days later, fractured my finger during a game and still continued. Khedira so much as a twinge in a warm up is out for weeks

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
funny thing is in 15 years playing semi pro sport I've had a fraction number of injuries khedira has and yet I play a sport that has claimed more lives than football. I've had my head split open and still played a few days later, fractured my finger during a game and still continued. Khedira so much as a twinge in a warm up is out for weeks
Sounds like another case of Spurs game. @Dantes

What sport?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A head wound and fractured finger does not severely limit your movement. Muscular strain in your leg is limiting for a footballer and leads to more severe injury if not rested.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What are you trying to say really? That Khedira is weak/ unambitious? That you are somehow tougher? It's fine to not like Khedira, to think we would be better without paying 6mil a year is reasonable but your hatred for him has you saying crazy shit.

This is embarrassing. You should be embarrassed for posting this.

I would rather Khedira were gone to MLS then here earning that wage on a long contract but the ridiculous over hatred for him and calling him lazy/ weak has almost turned me into a supporter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This explains a lot.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #358
    GUYS! :calmark:

Ramsey we should try to get now.
    He'd be a great addition to our mids.
    Would link the mid to attack very well.
    Scores and makes you score.
    Get him now. :fab3:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #360
    like Pjanic.

Mira should play like he does when we defend but when we go forward he should be up there and give that last decisive pass or shot on goal. Leave Matuidi and the other CMs back to defend if we lose the ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)