Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm so glad we never signed this fuck bag

or whatever the story was that he turned us down for some other shit club

and then we annihilated Monaco with him dying on the bench
:agree: If we had bought Berbatov in 2008 then we would never have signed an all time Tuz legend and ultimo meme player

amauri.jpg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic isn't world class though; He's too inconsistent. He's a very good player when he shows up, potentially world class on his day, but those days are few and far between. I would classify him as a level below world class due to his inconsistency.

As for Bentancur, I love the dude, but there's no way he's world class just yet (and may never be). Let's just wait and see.

However, our midfield is not shit. It's probably top 2-3 in Serie A and still one of the top 10-15 midfields in world football.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's a pattern with the midfielders we buy to patch our midfield. No offense to Can and Ramsey, but they're not special. The last few years I've heard we lost some scouts so that may explain it partially
You or I could scout players at the level you are talking about. In this day and age it's easy to see prospective first team players in a number of leagues. So I don't think changing scouts determines whether we sign a freebie CM or spend €80m on one, it's about budget allocation and assessing the make up of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)