Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
With mid of Pjanic, Benta, Khedira, Can, Matuidi I cant really see a place for another top but not WC mid. If he replaces one of the weaker links here (Khedira maybe?) then Im okay, but I think we should aim higher. Anyway I would expect someone younger at least. Nevertheless he is a good player.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I'm all for this guy. I doubt we're gonna be able to pay up for a serious midfielder in the summer anyway so just another solid guy who brings something different to a solid midfield this season is very good.

He's very good with the ball, good shot, scores goals, very dynamic and hard-working. If he can play well and stay somewhat healthy we can resell back to PL for 40m or something.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What exactly is he good at? Tackling? Dribbling? Passing?
He is a really creative and technical box to box CM. Good at moving between the lines and joining attacks. But mainly a all around polished and smooth possession player. Very good finisher for a midfielder. His 16-17 season was insane in that regard.

Our attackers would be much happier combining with him over Khedira, Matuidi, and Bentancur in the box to box role.

But all this is pointless since he is so injury prone. And I would said we need a more physical midfielder, but for him it's not necessary if he is there to just take Khediras rotational role.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What exactly is he good at? Tackling? Dribbling? Passing?
Sacrificing people for his selfish goals

- - - Updated - - -

Currently we have Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Bentancur, Can. Assuming we add him and use Can as Pjanic backup, wed have Matuidi, Khedira, Ramsey and Bentancur for 2 spots, which is good. But 5 of those 6 will be on high wages (Matuidi on 4-4.5M at the lowest), and Bentancur is due to an extension and raise soon. Considering we all want that star mid finally and that Khedira could leave (with the new guy getting similar or higher wages), how much room do we have for Aaron really? I think hes good enough for us, but would rather try for someone better 1st. Let Sturaro or some kid have the 6th mid spot, if we even have 6 CMs next season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)