Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is this Belgian humor or do you really hate the guy?
I really hate Ramsey. Dude is the definition of overrated and one of the biggest reasons Arsenal continue to fail. I can't understand why we'd even consider him and the loser attitude he could infect us with.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I do like that we're getting all of these freebies but notice how their salaries are inflated. Ramsey and Can for example make way too much and it will start causing problems within the team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
For some unknown fucking reason, we are absolutely clueless when it comes to signing midfielders. Once in a blue moon we manage to sign a quality one. Sadly, this ain't one of them. Dunno if it's true, but if it is, it's one shitty transfer. Incredibly overrated and, obviosuly judging by these numbers, overpaid player.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For some unknown fucking reason, we are absolutely clueless when it comes to signing midfielders. Once in a blue moon we manage to sign a quality one. Sadly, this ain't one of them. Dunno if it's true, but if it is, it's one shitty transfer. Incredibly overrated and, obviosuly judging by these numbers, overpaid player.
Yeah, kinda agree. We the best defenders, attackers, fullbacks the football world has to offer but midfielders ain't it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do like that we're getting all of these freebies but notice how their salaries are inflated. Ramsey and Can for example make way too much and it will start causing problems within the team.
Good thing you’re in the locker room and board meetings to report this certainty. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paratici simply deploying the first building blocks to sign Gareth Bale.

Zidande will be next for Mbappe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bosmans/players need the end of their contract almost always have very high salaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramsey for Khedira + pocket change. Make it happen Paratici.
meh, thats what they get the sign on fee for. but atleast its not 10M or 8M like reported before. also, tied at 3rd highest paid player in the team with Pjanic and only behind Ronaldo and Dybala soulds bad at 1st, but its only 1.5M more than we valued Can at, so all considered its a fair price

- - - Updated - - -

6.5 wages.

Which players in the squad make more than that?
Ronaldo and Dybala. Pjanic the same

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good player but injured far too often to through the sort of money we are rumoured to be paying.

In recent years we have signed Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Pjanic, Bentancur and Matuidi. All for relatively low fees, I wouldn't say these are clueless signings but I would agree we need one more top quality one.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I remember liking what I saw the few times I’ve watched Arsenal in the last few years. Not sure how he fits our system but hoping for the best.
i think role wise, hes gonna fit in. attacking box to box that plays well between the lines and has a high workrate, to compliment Pjanic and Matuidi. quality wise, i dont know if hes good enough for the highest level

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Good player but injured far too often to through the sort of money we are rumoured to be paying.

In recent years we have signed Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Pjanic, Bentancur and Matuidi. All for relatively low fees, I wouldn't say these are clueless signings but I would agree we need one more top quality one.
Pirlo and Vidal was many years ago. Quality signings, sure.

Bentancur is potential and Matuidi is very good. But not really amazing IMO.

However, you mention those we had and sold. It's not really exciting to see a group of Khedira, Can and Ramsey sitting around. IMO it's kinda disappointing. One of those tree is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)