Aaargh!!i Hate You!!! You Go To Hell And You Die!!!!! (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i know right?? people pick them cuz they like them, but theres about 50 other people who listen to video-game music on one person's cellphone.

i'd rather have the orginal ring.

and im not lacki ;) im lac :D lacki's the other weirdo...:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I can't stand the pc beeper sounds phones emit, remind me of crappy old computer games from times before the sound card hit the market. Of course back then it was state of the art and quite kewl. But today it's so backwards and vulgar! :yuck:

No he's Al Lacki. You're not Al, are you? :D

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    is that an AI or an Al ??

as to your question, i am human, and quite proud of it. and in anticipation of your next question, i dont have to prove anything. and, yes, no, no, no ,no ,no, yes, maybe, no, and DEFINITELY NOT.

hott psychic skills eh? ;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I hate ring tones too. It is a telephone. A telephone should ring. Not play a song. Ring ring. End of discussion.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    i hate bands and artists who don't play their music live anymore. almost no one sings anymore when i see "live" music on tv. why the hell would want to see someone pretend to sing? i can clearly see that they're not singing, to see them pretend is just incredibly annoying, ARGH!!!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I hate Popstars... not actual popstars, but a TV show in Denmark. Some desperate young freaks go to auditions and hope that they will get picked for the band. In 2001 it started as i girl group... and they suck! In 2002 they wanted some solo act, and he sucks too. I can't stand this overrated mass produced pop shit. :fero: Especially not when they find some idiot 15 year old girl or boy to perform. They have no talent at all! :groan:

Today some idiot on the train had her ringtone to play the latest "popstar's" 'hit'. I almost attacked her... god damn thoose little imbecils!

Now they are auditioning for a boy band... arrgghhh!!! :fero: I'm thinking about moving to Alaska. FREAKS!

God Damn TV2 (the danish channel broadcating this crap)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    I hate Popstars... not actual popstars, but a TV show in Denmark. Some desperate young freaks go to auditions and hope that they will get picked for the band. In 2001 it started as i girl group... and they suck! In 2002 they wanted some solo act, and he sucks too. I can't stand this overrated mass produced pop shit. :fero: Especially not when they find some idiot 15 year old girl or boy to perform. They have no talent at all! :groan:

Today some idiot on the train had her ringtone to play the latest "popstar's" 'hit'. I almost attacked her... god damn thoose little imbecils!

Now they are auditioning for a boy band... arrgghhh!!! :fero: I'm thinking about moving to Alaska. FREAKS!

God Damn TV2 (the danish channel broadcating this crap)

We have that too, but we have more than one since other channels jumped on the bandwagon:(

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++

We have that too, but we have more than one since other channels jumped on the bandwagon:(
    Ohhh total crapper! I'm sorry dude! Maybe you should move to Alaska with me... :D

How long has it been going on? In Denmark they're about to audition for the third band. :groan:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
    just swich off your TVs... ;)
    Just swich off your TV's??? Are you mad!? Never, I say never will I turn off my TV! :D And don't tell me to change channels, cuz I don't have very many.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Just swich off your TV's??? Are you mad!? Never, I say never will I turn off my TV! :D And don't tell me to change channels, cuz I don't have very many.
    ooh i feel very sorry for you man having to waich that $hit all day and night . dont they have some sympathy??:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)