Aaah, the drama in Rome... (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This was posted by some loser Romanista fan who tried to act tough:

Ok, here's the deal. I come to this forum to talk to Romanisti about Roma. I don't come to this forum to read vague insults from Rubentus fans or Inter fans or any other kind of fans. So this means I don't like you, or any of the other pieces of crap that have come flushing down from the Northern teams' fan sites recently. this also means that I'll insult your college team, your mother (who's fat, by the way) or anything else about you or any of the others who've showed up recently in an effort to annoy you and generally make you feel as unwelcome as possible.

Your university has a crappy football team. You probably are a closet transvestite. You suck.

Stay the hell out of the Roma forum.

Another class post by a Roma supporter.

:LOL: Funny thing is I didn't make any insults yet.

Typical loser Romanista.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Cool, I found the roma forums

I think I'll register soon :)
They hate us so much Gray. Don't expect a nice welcoming. You need to carry a big stick like I did in my first days. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So what's everyone's name at the roma forums?

I registered as 'graham'.

Who's Mister? That signature sounds awfully familiar :D

I love it how they airbrushed pretty boy Totti's face on the front page graphic :LOL:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
So what's everyone's name at the roma forums?

I registered as 'graham'.

Who's Mister? That signature sounds awfully familiar :D
I registered there too. My nickname there's arifelly_juve :)

And I think that Mister is Jeeks. :)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
:rofl: I think that they banned me coz I'm getting a board message saying: "Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board". :D

Someone said that Juve is gonna have a hard time when will face big teams, and I said : "There are any bigger teams than Juve?" :D

But I think that it had something to do with my sig too. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Damn. Those bastards banned me. :D

Its funny, all their fans just talk trash and post insults, while I try and talk sensibly, making discussion. Who gets banned? Me. :rolleyes:

Just like Sensi, pointing the finger at opposing parties. Roma fans are pure class :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you got banned for being a Juve fan?? :rolleyes:
Pretty much. All I did was make Roma fans look stupid for comments like "Rubentus is part of a mafioso" or "Zebina and Emerson suck". The only time when I said something offensive was in response to that Romanista who made stupid insults (posted above). I bet a lot of them are glad I'm gone though, because then nobody would find out how ridiculously stupid some of them are.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    Romanisti are better than interisti imho.
    that's not true at all, just compare forza-inter.com to asroma-addict.com, you'll see that romanistas are much worse...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've noticed also, that the interisti at xtratime are much more open to discussion than romanisti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)