A Protest Letter to football365.com (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hey, mates...

I was reading the English site called football365.com, and I was surprised with the description for Juve in one of its articles...

Read the tenth point in the next article:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,9404_1413566,00.html

I was willing to write a protest letter to the editor of that site letting him know that Juve is not what he thinks, and that Juve's history is much bigger than the last scandal's months...

Then, I thought we can write a group letter in this forum, then send it to him from all of our emails to give him an indication of how much we love our club...

Please give me a hand to write that letter...:eyebrows:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ReBeL said:
Hey, mates...

I was reading the English site called football365.com, and I was surprised with the description for Juve in one of its articles...

Read the tenth point in the next article:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,9404_1413566,00.html

I was willing to write a protest letter to the editor of that site letting him know that Juve is not what he thinks, and that Juve's history is much bigger than the last scandal's months...

Then, I thought we can write a group letter in this forum, then send it to him from all of our emails to give him an indication of how much we love our club...

Please give me a hand to write that letter...:eyebrows:

sure just write "booooooooooooooooooooo to this article" and if that dont work tell them that if they dont revert this then tell them personally from me "that i will personally deal with them and that wud not be a wise route to go down"

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Holdon said:
    It's not that Sheridan Bird wanker again, is it?
    Well, I think he is...

He is an anti-Juventino...

For those who don't know him, just read this article he wrote before more than 6 months:

------------------------------------------------

If You Only Ever Watch One Juventus Match...

Get your snazzy Prada raincoat out and retrieve your D&G blizzard jacket from the loft, because there is a big storm in Italy. The TV, radio and the print media are talking about nothing else (well, apart from Prince William’s girlfriend ). This latest tempest regards the men in the middle, most notably Signor Antonio Dattilo, who had a wretched weekend.

When speaking about dodgy refereeing decisions, one understands that we are talking about Juventus, naturally. In their home game with Udinese, the real villain was the man with the whistle. He stamped his authority all over the match in the worst possible way.

First he sent off Udinese midfielder Muntari for two bookable offences. As both fouls were worthy of a yellow, this in itself wasn’t the problem. The Ghanian with the Mr. T haircut had to go, even if Pavel Nedved’s majestic swan dive helped rush the dismissal along. In fact, Muntari’s second foul, the aggressive tackle on the Czech winger, was the kind that Nedved himself does five or six of every week, but doesn’t get punished.

The away bench and fans were irked because when Juve’s Emerson committed his own bookable foul, as he does every week, Dattilo didn’t get his cards out. Even the impartial viewer had a feeling of 'One rule for Juve, another rule for the others'. It does seem rather strange that Juventus are top of the fouling table, but have received the second fewest cards this season. Coincidence?

That was not the most controversial episode though, because the game was won by a goal which should never have been allowed. From a Zambrotta cross, Del Piero and Trezeguet were lurking just outside the six-yard box, in clear offside positions. Del Piero, being a good professional, didn’t wait for the flag though, and stroked the ball into the net. When it became apparent that the ref and his assistants weren’t going to annul the strike, the Udinese staff at pitchside went understandably crackers town. In training the goal would have been chalked off, let alone a Serie A match featuring the champions.

In the scrap to get back into the game, ten-man Udinese fought hard, and thought they had a penalty when Fabio Cannavaro pushed Vidigal, who was lining himself up to nod the ball into an empty net. A spot-kick could have been given very easily, but, somehow it wasn’t. Some would say the Big Fabio was being smart nudging the Portuguese player to put him off. Others will say he was cheating. But no penalty.

The anger was palpable, and TV cameras picked up Udinese manager coach Serse Cosmi shouting "What a disgrace" at ref Dattilo, and an Udinese player ironically asking the fourth official, "Why don’t we just return to Udine now?", as if to suggest there was no way they were going to be leaving the Stadio Delle Alpi with anything. Cosmi’s assistant manager was sent off for protesting too much.

It all made for very uncomfortable viewing, and couldn’t have come at a worse time - a week before the Inter v Juve match, the nearest thing there will be to a title-decider this year. This fixture, the Derby D’Italia, doesn’t want for past controversies. Most famously in April 1998 when the Bianconeri defender Mark Iuliano blatantly bundled Ronaldo over (who was a slim-ish genius in those days) in the box, but the ref waved play on. The Turin club went on to win 1-0 and take the Scudetto too. This incident is still shown on TV here all the time. After that match Big Ron himself declared that all the officials had been 'bought by FIAT' (i.e. Juventus) and he copped a ban for the outburst.

The man who made the terrible decisions this time, Antonio Dattilo, has been suspended for a 'Non breve periodo' after his Sunday afternoon effort, and all eyes will be on the weekend’s Inter v Juve match. Will it be a fair game, an example, a showpiece of fair play and skill for the world to enjoy? Or will it be yet another hornet’s nest, packed with debate, bitterness and accusations? If you only watch one Juve match this year (which isn’t actually a bad idea) make it this one...

February 07 2006

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    and we wonder why the smug english have a superiority complex over serie a when they read this shit instead of actually doing some research and finding out the truth

i am sick of people saying "what happened to your team eh?" and then i have to explain the full story to their dumb asses, to which they admit they didn't know the story, dumbasses if you don't know what you are talking about then shut up

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Here is a draft, guys....

Let's adjust it and send it together...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir,

We, Juventus fans in Juventuz.com forums, were among those who have read the latest article in your website titled "Ten Things We'll Like To See In Italian Football This Season", and we would like to reply on some issues in that article as it was said in the website that we can send you our feedback.

First, we're fans for the best club in Italian football history, and we were really shocked with what was written about our favorite team as being described as the "Match-fixing cheats".

If you think that Juventus history is all about some claimed scandals, then we think you should make a full overhaul for your background about the Italian football.

Ignoring 27 Scudetto titles, 9 Italian cups, 4 Italian Supercups, 2 Champions Leagues, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Supercups and 2 Intercontinental Cups, is not an easy thing to be done by a columnist if he thinks abit about his website's cridibility.

Actually, it's not the first time we were disgusted by some of the articles posted by the so called "Sheridan Bird" in your website, but we decided to move this time and say a word after the attack on the club of 150 million fans reached to describing it with rediculous generalizations.

Anyway, we just want to thank you for reading this reply as we're sure you're always keen to be better in analysing the sporting events in a more wider lens of objectivity.

It will be very nice to read from you soon...

Thanks very much...

Juventus Fans

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    The only team in Europe to win all UEFA's Official Championships (the European Intertoto Cup of 1962 and European SuperCup of 1971 in AFC Ajax's palmares are not official trophies by UEFA).

The only Italian team to win a European Official Tournament only with Italian players in First team Squad (the UEFA Cup in 1977 as the first southern European club).

He didn't now what this word mean JUVENTUS ..

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Do not waste your time by responding. It's just one guy who happens to be anti-Juve and he is entitled to his opinion. It is his opinion and no amount of facts and figures will change his opinion. So, just focus on important stuff like finding out his address and sending him a bag full of shit and corn.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Oh, boo hoo. What did he actually say?

He'd like to see "Match-fixing cheats Juventus Football Club playing in Serie B as a punishment for being match-fixing cheats. And what do you know? It is going to happen. Sweet Caroline and woop dee doo."

Cry me a fricking river. Milan, Inter and Ibrahimovic get worse thrown at them on these forums every day. :rolleyes2

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
    THE ANTI-LETTER:
    1)liverpool to win the p.l after 20 or 21 years. we don't remember. OUPS SORRY
    2)sir alex can stay at least 20years more in m.u .
    3)now they called united , states of manchester
    4)arsenal with the french gay coach could make a plan in the next 50 years to win the E.C.L
    5)che$lski will buy with100.000.000.000 $ the cl. they do not need to play.
    6)the stadiums in england is a place where the gays meet there and make lovers.
    7)they need an italian coach in their national team to win their first .W.C. out of their country...
    8)c.ronaldo will start play kick boxing with rooney after m.u games or before
    9)they have the best atmosphere in their stadiums.no one understand if there are or not.they are so silent....ssssssss
    10)no club in england must have BLACK&WHITE shirt. Only JUVE .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)