A present day Moses (5 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think he knows retards pretty well and knows how to deal with them with a stern hand. Since this place has an abundance of them I think he's the right man for the job. Is that wrong for me to think?
:agree:

Oh come on, Tahir.

He thinks the entire forum is full of retards. In every single post he makes he instigates and mocks people.

That's not mod material IMO.

He'll end up banning me as soon as they give him powers.
that's a lot like you, if you haven't noticed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hey, if you want to take this to the batcave be my guest. You're the one who called me out on this publicly. This could have gone a lot smoother. It wasn't exactly just one msn chat, it was like one long one and one short one.
I wasn't gonna call you out publicly. My post was there for 5 hours but you ignored it.

You know...the German mentality..like the stern 'I don't take shit' mentality. You're a history buff, you know what I mean. I'm sure there are people more capable than him :blah: but it was my choice to make.
So what now? Andy will be the Jew in this German mentality story?
And not only Andy. I'm ready to bet that he will ban everyone who dares to disagree with him.

But fine, it's your choice. The responsibility will be yours as well.

Go ahead and write the announcment if you wish.

Sep 1, 2002
I wasn't gonna call you out publicly. My post was there for 5 hours but you ignored it.

And not only Andy. I'm ready to bet that he will ban everyone who dares to disagree with him.

Christ, it's only a forum, nobody is ordaining him with kingly status.

And this is not the place for this discussion is it?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Andy Andy Andy...dude I never said this before but wtf is your deal with him? You're so biased all the time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ze, it's late here and i'll go to bed. Seriously, i have nothing personal against v1rtu4l, but i think he'll make a lousy mod. He's always fighting with people and he keeps insulting whoever won't agree with him.
Please reconsider your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)