A Pathetic democracy!!! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Zé Tahir said:
All these arguments are pointless, because at the end of the day, it's quite obvious that anyone who is trying to whipe out the "non-Muslims" off the face of the earth, whether it be Hamas, Al Qaeda, or Jamaat-e-Islamia, they are all using religion as their tool to win support. And because Islam is not just a religion, but a way of life, it is very close to everyone's heart. So when you have a part of the world where illiteracy, ignorance and backwardness is prevelent, you can convince mass people to do what ever you want.

Islam has existed for more than 1400 years, and is today the youngest and fastest spreading religion in the world. If Islam is this evil religion as it is being made out to look by Muslims themselves and by the West, then please do explain why Jews, Christians, and followers of other religions were allowed to live side by side with the Muslims. Why didn't they expell the Jews from the Middle East? Why weren't they and the Gypsies expelled from Spain? Why were the Christians allowed to share Mosques so they could practice their religion? Why were the Christians given protection from Prophet Muhammad?
Well people like to disregard that. The masses like clarity and labels. Personally I grew up going to church every Sunday. A church community that would later throw me out; clearly having forgotten respect and an absence of judgement are fundamental to Christianity.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #122
    un altro alex said:
    what the bloody 'ell are you going on about. firstly, i repeat they were given the land mistakenly by Britain, who was at the time controlling it on the part of the LON (i.e. the did NOT invade it).
    Well, it was not a mistake, mate...

Did you hear of James Balfour??

What happened that it in the year of 1917 there was a change in the authority in Russia, and America did not get in the war except in a late time, and the idea was in the British headquarters that the Jewish people with their influence in Russia can stop the supplies from south of Russia to Germany, and they can also enable them to convince America to help Britain in the war, then the Balfour Declaration was for the reassurance of the Jewish that Britain will do a thing from their term after the war if they maintained the satisfaction of America with the war to their side .

Also Palestine was a military gate of the region ( Suez Canal and Egypt ), and the British were looking at Palestine as a military base that enables them to control the region .

SO, it was not given to Israelis as a mistake as you said, but it was preplanned...

un altro alex said:
    secondly, it is not the israeli politicians who are being hit by the terroristic attacks, but the innocent and often poor people.
    1- All of us remember that when one of the most extremist minsters of Israel, Zaevi was killed in 2002, all the World rose like a small kid between his mother's hands was killed.. He was a terrorist and had his punishment, but nobody from the West said that he's a political, so he deserved it...

2- Also the Palestinian people are harmed, but by more developed weapons...

un altro alex said:
    and thirdly, how about a persercute your entire race? treat you like a dog, burn your family in an oven, or have them shot in an execution row as though they were just another piece of dirt. will you be all joyful about it?

remember, politicians' actions often do not represent the true feelings of their people. punishing them for them is even worse.
    So what, should I give them my house to compensate for what Germans did to them?? Why can't Germany compensate for them?? If Europe is so sad for them, make a country for them in Switzerland or wherever you want, but not getting my grandfather out of his house and throwing him to other countries looking for some stolen nationality...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #123
    scorpion10 said:
    How come its always innocent israelis? you never said anything about innocent palestinians being targets. It gets on my nerves when people talk about things they have no clue about. Even proffesors here in the U.S are saying about exaggeration of the holocaust. The media does a good job of giving their people the mushroom treatment-feed them shit and keep them in the dark.
    Absolutely :agree: :agree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    Juve_Kosova said:
    For some people YES IT IS.. And i can only agree on what there doing.. When u dont have any other options, then blowing yourself up for thoes things can be the only thing that might work.. I dont blame the people who does it, as it shows what they will do for there country, freedom etc....
    I only have RESPECT for thoes people..!
    I have respect for you too...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #130
    swag said:
    It's hard to forgive, and it sounds too simplistic to do so because it's very difficult. But some places are doing it and, IMO, succeeding because of it. I don't know if something like that is a feasible answer in Palestine and Israel. But there are examples in the world to prove that the situation isn't completely futile and hopeless for humanity.
    DO you know where the problem is, mate??

You can forgive something if you has just ended it and had nothing but memories out of it, but when you live in a tent somewhere else in the World while a Russian family that has nothing to do with your land is living in the house that was built by your ancestors decades ago, then what can you forgive??

The problem is: if you forgive now, you won't be forgiven by your sons and grandsons later... They will insult you all day and night for letting your land go from your hands while you were waiting for some stupid UN to get it back to you...

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ReBeL said:

You can forgive something if you has just ended it and had nothing but memories out of it, but when you live in a tent somewhere else in the World while a Russian family that has nothing to do with your land is living in the house that was built by your ancestors decades ago, then what can you forgive??

The problem is: if you forgive now, you won't be forgiven by your sons and grandsons later... They will insult you all day and night for letting your land go from your hands while you were waiting for some stupid UN to get it back to you...
    So blowing shit up is the answer?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ReBeL said:

It's really easy for me to be fat and stupid about this, living in a town called San Francisco where Native Americans were replaced by Spaniards and then replaced by westbound Anglos in search of gold and eastbound Chinese railroad laborers in search of work. But where does that all end? Who called "shotgun" on this or that piece of land on the planet for all future generations that could ever follow, for all eternity?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    i don't think blowing shit up is a better solution.....but enron u really think UN have any powers?? they r just puppets and it was clearly evident in the iraq war when UN did not allow a war and US went ahead....

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    poisonwoody said:
    i don't think blowing shit up is a better solution.....but enron u really think UN have any powers?? they r just puppets and it was clearly evident in the iraq war when UN did not allow a war and US went ahead....
    I shouldn't have gotten involved in this discussion. Since I am an American I understand I am the devil's advocate in this talk. But let me ask you this if the UN is the USA's puppet, how many UN troops have died in Iraq? If the UN was a puppet they would have agreed to go to war in Iraq and US soldiers wouldn't be the only ones dying for a dumb reason. The truth is any country can go to war with another country and the UN cant really do anything about it, that is not because the UN is a puppet but because the UN doesn't really do the whole stopping wars thing. They do the 1 million Rawandans have died, but we got all the white folks out so now that the Afrikans have made our job easy so lets go in and "keep the peace" thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)