A new badass in town (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
horrible horrible choice to make red mod.

how am i supposed to make fun of him now without the fear of being perma banned?

i actually think that this is

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The only guy that could fill that spot would be Bisco. As for an african,Osman won't cut it. He's the only darkie i know that says whitey stuff like how utterly bizarre.

Seriously Osman,get yo drank on & get mo hood in yo skull.
Actually Osman would make a great mod, especially that he has extensive experience at it. Bisco would be great too, he's one of the nicest guys around.

I just remembered we have Rab there, so we have someone to represent us :strong:
thank u so much guys :beer: :beer:, but fred is the eldest active member from the region :D ( god u guys messed up my head with this arab vs the world talk :D ) and i see him being a great choice. Another canditate i would go for too would be hoori yeah she is not and arab per say but she belongs to this region :D:D why not u B as a candiate for africa i think u would be a great one to be honest, not that oz is'nt a great choice, either one of u will guarantee that my beloved suzan does'nt go power crazy on us!!!

rab is doing a terrific job though :tup:

B you honkey, you make as much sense as your bizzare avatar :p

I know why you dont want to acknowledge that manwhore as one of your own :D But Rabih the courtesan is arab last time I checked ;)
Rab is an infidel prostitute,so he doesn't count.
:lol: :lol: good luck dealing with asif!! he has this arab mentality now thanks to rabbie :eyebrows: sth i've failed to make suzan have

Dont try to steal arabs from arabs or JBF will be on your ass :D
for some reason u brought this to my mind :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The we are Phoenicians or Arabs discussion still runs here in Lebanon. Too many Lebanese living in Lebanon and abroad consider themselves nothing but Phoenicians while others do believe that we are part of the Arabs since we share too many things with them including language and how it's recognized geographically.

I personally do enjoy being both.

:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Congrats Red. Now we finally have a mod to adequately represent the few smart asses this forum possesses. :D

Long live sarcasm!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The mod team may have it's failings, but I don't think a lack of representation of sarcastic bastards has ever been a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)