A new badass in town (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The only guy that could fill that spot would be Bisco. As for an african,Osman won't cut it. He's the only darkie i know that says whitey stuff like how utterly bizarre.

Seriously Osman,get yo drank on & get mo hood in yo skull.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The only guy that could fill that spot would be Bisco. As for an african,Osman won't cut it. He's the only darkie i know that says whitey stuff like how utterly bizarre.

Seriously Osman,get yo drank on & get mo hood in yo skull.

Actually Osman would make a great mod, especially that he has extensive experience at it. Bisco would be great too, he's one of the nicest guys around.

I just remembered we have Rab there, so we have someone to represent us :strong:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
B you honkey, you make as much sense as your bizzare avatar :p

Its only fair. I demand we get an Arab moderator too for fair representation of all ethnic groups.
I know why you dont want to acknowledge that manwhore as one of your own :D But Rabih the courtesan is arab last time I checked ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: good one so yeah lebanese are phoenecian not arab
I can imagine how viveting convo it would be, Rabih ze fair whore of Tyre saying he is Caananite not this thing called arab, and JBF going all Cochran on him deliberating compelling display of rhetoics of his arabness without any shadow of doubt :touched: :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The we are Phoenicians or Arabs discussion still runs here in Lebanon. Too many Lebanese living in Lebanon and abroad consider themselves nothing but Phoenicians while others do believe that we are part of the Arabs since we share too many things with them including language and how it's recognized geographically.

I personally do enjoy being both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)